Two Nation Roleplay Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KthuluKhild

Original poster
I was thinking a traditional Fantasy setting for this NRP, but it will begin on a single continent. Though there is plenty opportunity for adventure, power, and fortune on this single continent, there is a whole world out there that can be explored if a nation decides to. It's a bit of a gamble, as you never know what a new continent will hold. Maybe it will hold primal and alien nations? Dungeons and ruins to explore? Or a large hell-hole with nothing but problems for your explorers (maybe something bigger hidden within). Other than that, magic and technology is going to be quite mild, as magic is going to be varied ranging from 'abracadabra' to 'drink the blood of a million to summon the might of a demon,' and technology is going to be in the sense of "Yea we have cars, guns and robots but they have magic stuff and their called something else."

This one is suppose to be more detailed and advanced. I'm thinking it to involve more world-building, as you are not only separate nations, but also on separate WORLDS (in a multiversal sense). An event will occur in each world which will link them all together, as you all fight for control or in confusion of what is going on and why these alien worlds are appearing. I'm still working on this one, but I plan on having 'contests' between the worlds via a mysterious multiversal being.

Status
Not open for further replies.