Two more weeks and my life will be back to normal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
Okay, it's a little more like 2 weeks and 4 days, but I'm cutting it to two weeks!

In two weeks I will be living under the same roof as my husband again!

In two weeks, I will be back in my own hometown where I know everyone, and where I can get around without a freaking GPS.

In two weeks, I'll be able to see my family again, including my aunt who I have missed like hell.

Seriously, it's been over a year since my husband and I have lived together, and over four months since the last time we saw each other. Long distance relationships are hard, but long distance marriages are even harder. It's not a jealousy/trust issue that's been the problem, but a severe lack of communication. We talk on the phone, and text, but it's not the same as being in person, and half the time one or both of us are distracted while we're talking to each other.

But, I can finally say that it's going to nice to have a co-parent again, and it will definitely be absolute heaven to be able to have five seconds to myself without my kids all over me about everything.

In the seven years that we've been in Florida, we've had nothing but bad luck, and I will be glad to give this POS state the middle finger salute on my way over the Georgia line.

Goodbye Florida! You fucking suck!

It's wonderful to hear that your family is going to be whole again! I hope that you guys never have to part for so long again.

Fuck Florida, indeed. This has got to be the worst state in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.