Two Lips To Crack The Code~

H

Hypnotic

Original poster
Muse A and Muse B met through a mutual friend, Muse A being a freshman in college and Muse B being a senior at the same college. The two develop crushes on each other but don't act on them whatsoever, nervous of rejection. One night Muse A goes to a big college party and has a couple to many drinks, they end up drunk calling Muse B and asking for a ride home. To which Muse B comes to get them, but they don't take A to their dorm, they take them to B's apartment, tucking them into bed and propping their head up. Before B leaves Muse A steals a kiss and admits to always liking B.

Soulmate au where supernatural creatures are common place, you have a mark on your wrist showing what species your soulmate is. Muse A is a normal human, their family is very prejudice against supernatural creatures and this wasn't good but their mark showed their soulmate was a human. So all was good. One dark full moon night there's a frantic knocking on A's door. There stands Muse B, A's childhood best friend, hand clasped tight against a bleeding wound on his arm. There's a tingling in A's arm, and slowly their symbol changes from representing a human, to representing a werewolf.

You're a high ranking crime Lord in the city I live in and I'm the doctor that keeps treating all your gunshot wounds and such. Yes I know who you are, no I won't tell anyone cause you're kinda cute, why do you look like you're about to make me an offer I can't refuse?

So we're both hitmen hired to kill each other but you're hella cute and I don't know how to handle myself right now, I can't even hold my gun steady.

Muse A is the new school nurse and Muse B is the schools football coach who recently got out of a long relationship and is pretty bummed about it. The students start coming up with plots to get them together, including but not limited to "accidentally" throwing the football and hitting him in the nose so he has to go see the nurse. They actually have a lot in common, including knowing the students are trying to set them up.

Reactions: TinySeong
You're a rookie cop and I'm a petty crime criminal constantly in and out of jail, at this point I just do it to see you and I'm loud and bombastic and you're the silent stoic type and- wait what do you mean "do you need a place to stay"? Are you offering to take me in? I mean...ok

Harry Potter au. Muse A and Muse B are basically rivals, both wanting to earn points for their houses, beating the snot out of each other in quidditch, over achieving in classes etc. They hate each other. To add to it Muse A is in a relationship. Muse A and Muse B are in potions and they're learning about the love potion. And of course Muse A is gonna be asked to describe what they smell but then why are they basically describing Muse B to a T?

So we've been friends since we were in diapers and I have a huge crush on you and I keep dropping hints but you're to oblivious to notice, anyways my parents won't get off my back about me being single so can you please pretend to be my significant other for Christmas dinner?

Muse A and Muse B dated during college, they dated for four years and had a really messy breakup after they parted ways. Muse A started a new job as a (insert subject here) teacher at their childhood highschool. All is good and they love their job. A couple months later the staff is informed of a new math teacher they recently hired, as the old one retired. In struts Muse B. Working together in rooms right next to each other most likely won't go well, Muse A is still upset over the breakup, the students are trying to get the two teachers back together, and multiple other staff members seem to have the boys for Muse B (insert angst here)

Muse A and Muse B were the perfect couple, started dating freshman year of highschool, got cutest couple and everything. Though when Muse B revealed he was going to a college in a different state, they mutually agreed to break things off. Fast forward 10 years. Muse A and Muse B meet up again. Muse B is the fifth grade math teacher, Muse A is a single mother, and Muse A's son looks a lot like Muse B.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and all my siblings are on my college swim team, you're team is basically my teams big rival and you're the head honcho basically, my brother hates your guts and has said multiple bad things about you but he doesn't know we're dating on the down low and it's gonna stay that way for now ok?

I'm one scientist out of a group that was sent to Antarctica to drill underground after some unexplained tremors. Long story short we found you, you're an alien and everyone was expecting it to be like "The Thing" but you look pretty humanoid and you're super nice, and am I catching feelings for an alien? I think I am.

I'm the princess of my kingdom and recently my father has tried to wed me to another kingdom. You're one of the castle guards, a werewolf, and little do you know I've slowly started falling in love with you after all the times you've slept in my room in wolf form and woke up half naked or naked, don't you think I didn't notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TinySeong