Two ideas with no names

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tristie

Original poster
Idea #1:

My character is down on his luck- he usually does jobs that no one else wants to do- i.e.: work for the mob, killer for hire, body guard, bouncer ect. He was working with a group of mobsters- when all of them got killed except for him. He always seemed to be the lucky one. Being down on his luck and desperately needing a job, he would do anything. That's when he met her/saved her from a bunch of thugs. They wanted to kidnap her because her daddy is a rich guy that just so happens to run my characters type of work. And well she's a spoiled brat, constantly running away and pulling other stunts like that. So as a thank you, the female's father hires him as his daughter's body guard. And well let's just say they hate each other...

Idea #2:

The curse...the curse wasn't supposed to happen. In fact she wasn't even supposed to be born. I mistake they said, a princess with no crown or rights to be heir because there was only supposed to be one...her brother...not twins...just a single son...

So they locked her up in a tower high above the kingdom, so no one would ever know about her. Then one day, a witch came and told the king and queen the future of their kingdom. That the prince would fall in battle and the princess would rise to take the throne. This angered them, for they didn't want to hear such things and imprisoned the witch. For imprisoning the witch, she put a curse...as curse on the poor princess....

The curse caused the princess to turn people to stone with a single touch and and have serpent like qualities. The princess was soon run out of the kingdom by her own family. From being treated the way she had for her entire life, she excluded herself to an abandoned castle in what was once a kingdom. And she became cold as the blood that ran through her veins. And the curse would only be lifted if she found her one and only love. Who could melt her icy heart? Who would love such a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.