INTEREST CHECK Two Idea's! (Dayz and Horror Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lonewolf888978

Original poster
Hello Fellow Iwaku Members!

Lately I've been double addicted to Dayz! I love it to my heart and reccomend it to all!

If you dont know what it is, its a zombie apocalypse game set in a fictional Former-Soviet Republic nation!

Now for the roleplay, it would be set in the same place, Chernarus, with the same cities, towns, and villages. We would play as the bandits, the heroes, the survivors, and I'd even like some military personal trying to hold strong! For the sake of my sanity, we would all speak English (You can still speak other languages if you wish) and we should translate the towns to English. I want to keep the theme were we would be force to loot buildings, hunt, or even loot other people for supplies, and things would be rarer the more uncommon they are! (Example- Crossbow is more likely than an RPG)
(http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Towns_and_Cities)

This next idea has been floating in my head for a few weeks now, and finally im not lazy enough to post it. Basicly you all would be trapped in a town with a killer or two (Me and possible another player) You would be forced to survive, question each other, and find out if the killer is out there...or inside the same room as you!

Those are both ROUGH DRAFTS, and will work on it more in detail if interest pile up!

Status
Not open for further replies.