FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)]So, hey. I have two ideas for RPs. I tried to stop GMing, but I really can't find anything that's interesting and I started to go through roleplaying withdrawal. So, I'm taking the initiative and trying to start a new roleplay, but here's the thing: I can't choose one! So I'm making this thread to see what's more interesting to the roleplayers instead of deciding on my own.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)]Here's the rules:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)]1) I would like to roleplay with dedicated RPers that will MOST LIKELY not leave the roleplay. If you have to leave, please tell me before poofing.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)]2) I would like to roleplay with people over eighteen years old, as one or both of my roleplays will have dark themes. I don't want to make people uncomfortable, especially if they're underage.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)]3) I would like for the players to spend good time on making their characters and spend good time on working with other players to advance the plot along, and actually plotting . I will be fairly strict with the sheets and grammar and post quality.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)]4) I would like for two-three players to be co-GMs that will respect the rules and understand how the RP works. Of course, I will be the one with the final say on big decisions, but things such as accepting sheets and answering questions will rely on co-GMs while I'm not around.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)]SEQUEL OF PREVIOUS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS RP [Unnamed][/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)]It has been one hundred years since Alexander had given his first victims the powers of the champions they mained. It has been one hundred years since these people tried to fight against him and his tyrannical way of thinking. It has been one hundred years since he released Baron Nashor upon the world. It has been one hundred years since the world had fought and given their all. It has been one hundred years since the world lost.[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)]The year is now 2116. The setting is New York, the melting pot of the world. Xander, the Exalt and ruler of all of society, has inherited the powers of Alexander, his deceased grandfather. The major and minor cities of Earth are dystopias, and many people rely on surviving off the drug trade and prostitution. It's a living hell... but there is still hope.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)][/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)]It has been two years since the CORE, the machine used to give top members of the Imperial Army the powers of League of Legends champions, had been hacked into. Now, there are regular people who have the powers of champions. Those who know of their powers have banded together to form a group called the Resistance, and their goal is to overthrow Xander and restore some order to the world. The ones who don't know of their powers, however, are being hunted by both the Resistance and the Imperial Army. The Resistance wants new blood to help them combat the tyranny of the Imperial Army while the Imperial Army wishes to use the new faces to their advantage. Only one side will win.[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)][/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)]FATE/RESURGENCE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)]It has been sixty years since the last Holy Grail War. This time, it has shown up once again in Japan. The ones chosen for the war are young, and many still go to mage academy. They will have to fight each other to the death as told by fate, and it is likely only one will survive.[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=rgb(24, 24, 24)]NOTE: I am extremely rusty on Fate lore. I will need lots of help running this roleplay and accepting both Master and Servant sheets, and so forth. Though, I wanna give this a kinda slice-of-lifey twist where there is relationship building between Masters and Servants alike. However, the ultimate plot will remain the same: people have to kill one another![/BCOLOR]​

So, Fate/Resurgence is outright a 7-way Grail War, no Avengers, no Rulers, no Apocrypha battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.