Two Hearts Reunited [Mature]

The night was passing them by and Alura knew it was getting really late. It was getting a bit colder out as well and after about another hour with him, she broke their kiss. She glance to the sky real quiet, seeing the storm clouds start to come in. She frowned at that and looked back at him, giving him one last hug for the night. "I should probably get going..before it starts raining.." she said a bit quietly, not really wanting to leave him at all tonight, but also not wanting to get soaked in the rain .

Gently, he lifted them both to their feet. looking at the sky, he frowned. Looking back to her, he replied, "Indeed. We should probably both head back to our homes." Taking her by the hand, he led her out of the meadow, out of the forest, and back into town. As they walked, he began thinking. He had his own apartment now. She might still live with her parents, in fact, she probably did. As they reached the street, he turned too her. "Listen, I don't know if you're okay with this, but I have my own place now. I was wondering if you might want to see it..."

Alura followed him out of the meadow and back into town, keeping their hands together even after they had stopped. She heard what he said and at first wasn't sure. But seeing as how it was so close to raining, she would go anywhere to avoid being stuck in it. She was sure her parents would understand her not coming home tonight. So, she nodded. "Yeah, I'd like to see it."

Keeping her close too him, Ivan hurried through the dark to his house. When the finally reached it, the rain was just starting. Already, small patters were sounding around them. It was a nice looking apartment complex, resting on a steep hill in the upside part of town. Leading her further, they went down a flight of stairs too the bottom floor. Stopping at the third door in a row of seven, he reached into his pocket for some keys. Once he found them, he swiftly unlocked the door and led her inside. After shutting the door, he finally let go of her hand.

It was a nice looking apartment, if a little spartan. There were four rooms: a living room, a kitchen, a bedroom, and a full bathroom. Sitting down on the couch, Ivan casually flicked the remote to turn on the T.V. He indicated for her to sit down next to him. Outside, the rain was pouring hard, and thunder was heard.

Alura let him lead her to his apartment and was glad they made it there before it actually rained. It was only a small amount when they got to his place, not much. When they were inside though she heard it pick up very quickly. She ignored it though and looked around his place. It was nice and seemed like a really good place for one to live. She then watched as he sat on the couch and motioned for her to sit next to him. She smiled at that and walked over to the couch, soon sitting down right beside him. "Your place looks really nice." she then said.

Gently Ivan wrapped his arm around Alura. "Indeed, it is," he said happily. "I pay for it myself. I'm rather proud of that to say the least. The freedom to do as I want or need is most.. exhilerating." Alura probably remembered how often Ivan's parents had been restrictive when it came to him. Early bed times, limited activities, if you could think of an over protective parent, this was Ivan's parents down to the last atom. However, Ivan's parents were rarely around to be seen when Alura was, and strangely enough, only during the evening and night. This was usually on the pretence of late work hours, but Ivan thought that Alura would probably have suspected something eventually if she hadn't moved away. Looking over to her, he smiled and leaned his forehead against hers, happy to be alone.

Alura smiled when she heard that, knowing how overprotective his parents had been when they were younger. "That really must be nice." she said. With him living on his own now and without the constant owrry of his parents, they would be able to spend much more time together, and that she really liked. She was also very happy to be alone with him today, and when he leaned his forehead on hers she kissed him gently.

Ivan could already feel his blood raging again. It wanted to be released so badly. But, he contained it. He would be as gentle as a mother with her newborn with the love of his life. As they kissed, it gradually became deeper, more passionate. Ivan wrapped his other arm around her, pulling her close. "Now," he whispered, breaking the kiss momentarily. "I would do anything for you in my power. If I could pull away the clouds and rain, throwing them far away, I would. It would have been wonderful to remain in that place, but perhaps it is better that we are here."

Alura moved much closer to him as she felt the kiss become more deeper and more passionate. She then felt his other arm go around her as he pulled her close as well before he broke the kiss. Listening to his words she smiled. "I think it's much better that we are here." she said. "There isn't a chance for anyone to walk in on us and disturb us." She wasn't sure what would happen tonight, but if this should go any further, she wouldn't want to risk any chance of being interrupted.

Without a moment's notice, he dived into another kiss. His lips found hers hungrily. Holding her close against him, he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Never slowing his pace down, he proceeded to lay her down on top of himself. Hands like water flowed up and down her backs, touching, caressing, and massaging. A soft sigh of pleasure escaped his lips as they entiwned. It was satisfying beyong measure to finally hold her like this. Things were progressing so fast he could barely keep up with them himself. Instinctively, on of his hands found its way under her clothing, holding her bare skin. This sent a thrill of excitement through his body, causing him to shudder. Looking into her eyes, he asked the silent question, 'Will you lie with me here tonight?'

Alura was liking where things seemed to be going right about now. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he laid back with her on top of him. No man has ever held her like this, and she wouldn't want it to have been with anyone but Ivan. She loved him too much to ever want to be with anyone besides him. His touch then sent a very light shiver to her, feeling his hands on her skin now. Soon she heard his question, and smiled before giving him an answer. "Yes, I will." she said.

Slowly, carefuly, he began to remove her clothes, and his own, peice by peice. First off came their shoes, then their socks. Her shirt slowly was slid from her body, exposing her bra and smooth stomache. Ivan stopped there for a moment, gently rubbing his hands over her skin. Now he rolled them over so that he was on top. Slowly, he leaned down, planting a kiss on her left breast. His hands found them aswell, gently squeezing and pulling. After a minute of this, her bra fluttered to the floor. Then his motuh returned to her, his own now bare chest pressing against hers. Looking into her eyes, his own eyes sparkled with joy. In a moment, all they limbs were entwined in a moment of passion.

Alura continued to kiss him as he undressed them both. She never thought she'd see the day they'd be together like this, and was actually glad that it rained. Though if this was to happen in the meadow, she wouldn't have minded it either. But being inside was a bit better she figured. His touch on her breasts went a shiver of excitement to her and she smiled when he removed her bra and returned his mouth to her, their bodies pressing together.