1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Twitter!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minibit, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @x_minibit_x wants to follow you!

And to recommend following @verylonelyluke, @getoffmyhan, @leia_organa and @kylor3n

Because hilarity.

2. I haven't used twitter for so damn long I forgot my password to my account...

3. @WhiteGenocideTM

It's all the rage apparently.

All I have on my Twitter is Nathan Fillion anyway since I don't use it.

4. @actual_static

I prolifically post once or twice every month.

5. @diananotacat

But I never ever ever use it o_____o

• Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
  6. 2014, 2013, then a bunch of 2009. Sick.

7. @kayz_zeminer

eh.

8. The only twitter I have is @ShiaraRashiale

And that's a group twitter account I made (and now dropped) with 4 of my friends when we wanted to see how well we could pull off being a SJW and have people buy it.

Tricked Brianna Wu into favouriting one of our tweets the first day. XD

• Love Love x 2
  9. I haven't used a Twitter in a couple of years ever since I forgot my last password

Well, I used to have a Twitter roleplay account (for Memoirs of a Geisha), at that, but I also forgot the password for it~

10. I had a twitter... But never used it. Can't remember the username o_o Skype was boring, confusing and with limited letters! The multiparagraph poster in me did not like D:

11. @ArcadiaLumina

I need more followers. Twitters just my thang to use to talk to celebs XD

12. Follow me @Goddess__ (2 underscores)

13. My Twitter is always in my signature, though I'm too much of a lazy bum to actually use it anymore. Maybe I should do something to rectify that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.