Twisting and Exciting Plots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AnimEight

Original poster
Hello! Salut! Ciao! Hej! مرحبا!
你好! こんにちは! 안녕하세요! Habari!

Craving = Slice of Life (but with a really awesome plot.)
Honestly craving a roleplay I can sink my teeth into, something in depth with characters that are truly believable.
Make me laugh, make me cry.​

tumblr_mtc3hh4XVM1svv6yyo2_500.gif

Myself;
  • 21 year old, GMT living, British human
  • I'd sell my soul to voice act for Naughty Dog, even just once
  • I'm learning Korean in my spare time - so I can go see the winter Olympics live!
  • I collect DVDs; seriously I have a problem. 200 and counting...
  • I'm currently learning Korean

Roleplaying Resume
  • I tend to post advanced now.
  • I don't play canon characters as main characters, only side
  • You won't find any plots on this thread, but I do have a number of them
  • I replicate my partner. Give me 400 words, you'll get 400 at least in return. Give me 1000, hell! you'll get even more. However, give me 10, you'll get 10.
  • Nothing makes me happier than a twisting and rollercoaster of a plot.
  • Surprise me!
  • If the plot calls for it, I will kill my own characters, no matter how much I love them. Call me George RR Nut
  • I have no preference over gender at all
  • I have no limits, aside from the obvious... I shouldn't have to spell these out
  • Feel free to add to the plot, you don't need my permission
  • I will end up with a cast of characters before too long, you don't have to copy
  • If I enjoy the RP, expect me to stay up late just to see if you reply ^^

Buzzwords - Original
  • Band
  • Idol x Sasaeng
  • Singer x Fan
  • College/High School
  • Fantasy - High preferably
  • Military
  • World-Building
  • Dsytopia
  • Apocalypse
  • Vampire
  • Horror
  • Revolution!!
  • Historical Romance
  • Kpop Idol

Fandoms

• Game of Thrones
  • Death Note
  • Harry Potter ~ Plot
  • The Purge
  • The Last of Us
  • Knights of Badassom
  • Krod Mandoom and the Flaming Sword of Fire
  • Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit
  • The Hunger Games
  • Her
  • Kick Ass
  • Firefly
  • Twilight
  • Vampire: The Masquerade (World of Darkness)
  • Marvel Avengers
  • X-men
  • King Arthur
  • Avatar - Both James Cameron and The Last Airbender
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Fallout
  • Mass Effect

[colour=lawngreen]Please feel free to suggest if what you want isn't here[/colour]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh we have so much in common I think we could come up with some awesome stuff! I am just scared to bite off more than the couple of RPs I am in right now haha I will definitely be keeping you in mind if I think I could take another RP! :)

Oh my gosh we have so much in common I think we could come up with some awesome stuff! I am just scared to bite off more than the couple of RPs I am in right now haha I will definitely be keeping you in mind if I think I could take another RP! :)

Sweet! Drop me a message any time!

An Idol x Sasaeng plot sounds interesting. Or any Korean Idol stuff. The idol world is just an interesting place. Haha. I'll be sending a message your way soon!

Reactions: AnimEight
I'm interested in a dystopia plot or a vampire one, maybe we could even mix them together, I don't know... its up to you. Anyway, I believe we have plenty in common and i would love to roleplay with you.

I'm interested in a dystopia plot or a vampire one, maybe we could even mix them together, I don't know... its up to you. Anyway, I believe we have plenty in common and i would love to roleplay with you.
Drop me a message and we'll try and work something out

Interested in Fallout, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, The Purge, and The Last of Us.

I'm very interested in the Death Note and the Purge ideas, if you're still looking ;))
Particularly Death Note, but I'm also not distanced from Game of Thrones, the Last of Us, the Elders Scrolls and Assassin's Creed

I'm very interested in the Death Note and the Purge ideas, if you're still looking ;))
Particularly Death Note, but I'm also not distanced from Game of Thrones, the Last of Us, the Elders Scrolls and Assassin's Creed

Drop me a message and we'll see if we can sort something

You still looking for a Twilight plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.