Twisted BDSM Mental Institution

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sehnsucht Untouchable, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am seeking a Moriarty or another character with dangerous mental illness to fill the role of a captive mental patient that my OC, Yvette is nurse/social worker to, and she punishes them for either acting up (refusing to take their meds, etc), or so that he can release pent up emotions/inner pain, (or both, depending on the preference of tpb). I really have no gender preference, and would like to roleplay this with anyone who is interested, (even if more than one person is interested; it will be character development for Yvette.

That said, this will be a very bdsm-oriented roleplay where your character will be subjected to harsh spankings and to having their meds given to them rectally, (if they refuse to take them normally :P ). May add other bits of medical kink if partner is into it.

Pretty please just reply here and/or message if interested. :)

Character Info:

Yvette Marie Solomon
    Hair: Platinum blonde to waist, braided tightly into a French braid bun at work.
    Eyes: Hazel-Blue
    Occupations: Previously a prison warden, currently a care taker for the criminally insane.
    Body type: Tall and slender; deceptively strong.
    Interests/Likes: Human behavior, classic novels, poetry, peace and quiet, (on the rare chance she gets it).

- Two pictures added. Both are stock photos, (thank you, anonymous artists! <3 ), but they give a rough idea of how she looks. Often times, I have Yvette as an angel of Purgatory, hence the angelic look; however, she will be human/mortal in this, (this is -before- she becomes an angel, so to speak :P ).

Attached Files:

2. I'm interested

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sounds interesting, could think of a character that has personality issues or even a joy in pain overall. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  4. I'm keen too!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice! :D I'm so excited, because I've been wanting to do this for like, a YEAR, but every time I found somebody, we'd start, and then literally EVERY TIME, the other person ended up with some kind of terrible online drama, (which I wasn't involved in/didn't know about until it was too late), and deleted effin' everything! Now, don't get me wrong; online drama sucks, and I don't at all blame my past rp partners for doing what they had to do for their own REAL LIFE sanity, lol, but it still all around sucked. :P I'm messaging you all right now. <3

6. And, you get a bucket of rainbows for that signature. ;) I am not Korean by blood/genetics, but I grew up in an area that is very highly populated with Korean people, (mostly South Korean, but a surprising amount from North Korea who bravely escaped with their kids, etc). People often comment that I seem Korean in many ways, culturally, and my husband loves to jokingly tease about it, and the reason is that while my own family treated me like dirt, (when I say that I'm a survivor of past trauma and have abuse issues...yeah...), while the families of my friends were always so kind and encouraging to me, because I worked so hard and always tried to be very respectful, not just to adults, but to other kids, too, and animals, etc. I am, by blood, mixed Caucasian, Native/South American, Pacific Islander, and a tiny bit of Japanese, (one Japanese great-great-great grannie :) ), and, because of this, the other white kids didn't consider me "one of them" and didn't want me, and the other Hispanic kids thought I was "too light" and wouldn't take me, either, but the Korean kids and I always got on great. Anyway, sorry to ramble; I just feel all warm and fuzzy seeing that Korean smirk! :D <3

7. Well, I'm not Korean or Asian at all, basically the picture is from a video game I play and the Korean players are known to never show any emotions during game. Then suddenly he did that xD

• Love Love x 1
  8. Lol, I have -that- cultural tendency, too. I'm actually doing a rare smirk of my own in my profile pic, here. :P Sometimes when I laugh, because I kinda just blow a sigh out through my nose and kinda smirk most of the time, my husband will go, "Gawd, you're SO Korean..." :P

• Like Like x 1
  9. interested!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.