1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Twisted BDSM Mental Institution

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sehnsucht Untouchable, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am seeking a Moriarty or another character with dangerous mental illness to fill the role of a captive mental patient that my OC, Yvette is nurse/social worker to, and she punishes them for either acting up (refusing to take their meds, etc), or so that he can release pent up emotions/inner pain, (or both, depending on the preference of tpb). I really have no gender preference, and would like to roleplay this with anyone who is interested, (even if more than one person is interested; it will be character development for Yvette.

That said, this will be a very bdsm-oriented roleplay where your character will be subjected to harsh spankings and to having their meds given to them rectally, (if they refuse to take them normally :P ). May add other bits of medical kink if partner is into it.

Pretty please just reply here and/or message if interested. :)

Character Info:

Yvette Marie Solomon
    Hair: Platinum blonde to waist, braided tightly into a French braid bun at work.
    Eyes: Hazel-Blue
    Occupations: Previously a prison warden, currently a care taker for the criminally insane.
    Body type: Tall and slender; deceptively strong.
    Interests/Likes: Human behavior, classic novels, poetry, peace and quiet, (on the rare chance she gets it).

- Two pictures added. Both are stock photos, (thank you, anonymous artists! <3 ), but they give a rough idea of how she looks. Often times, I have Yvette as an angel of Purgatory, hence the angelic look; however, she will be human/mortal in this, (this is -before- she becomes an angel, so to speak :P ).

Attached Files:

2. I'm interested

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sounds interesting, could think of a character that has personality issues or even a joy in pain overall. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  4. I'm keen too!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice! :D I'm so excited, because I've been wanting to do this for like, a YEAR, but every time I found somebody, we'd start, and then literally EVERY TIME, the other person ended up with some kind of terrible online drama, (which I wasn't involved in/didn't know about until it was too late), and deleted effin' everything! Now, don't get me wrong; online drama sucks, and I don't at all blame my past rp partners for doing what they had to do for their own REAL LIFE sanity, lol, but it still all around sucked. :P I'm messaging you all right now. <3

6. And, you get a bucket of rainbows for that signature. ;) I am not Korean by blood/genetics, but I grew up in an area that is very highly populated with Korean people, (mostly South Korean, but a surprising amount from North Korea who bravely escaped with their kids, etc). People often comment that I seem Korean in many ways, culturally, and my husband loves to jokingly tease about it, and the reason is that while my own family treated me like dirt, (when I say that I'm a survivor of past trauma and have abuse issues...yeah...), while the families of my friends were always so kind and encouraging to me, because I worked so hard and always tried to be very respectful, not just to adults, but to other kids, too, and animals, etc. I am, by blood, mixed Caucasian, Native/South American, Pacific Islander, and a tiny bit of Japanese, (one Japanese great-great-great grannie :) ), and, because of this, the other white kids didn't consider me "one of them" and didn't want me, and the other Hispanic kids thought I was "too light" and wouldn't take me, either, but the Korean kids and I always got on great. Anyway, sorry to ramble; I just feel all warm and fuzzy seeing that Korean smirk! :D <3

7. Well, I'm not Korean or Asian at all, basically the picture is from a video game I play and the Korean players are known to never show any emotions during game. Then suddenly he did that xD

• Love Love x 1
  8. Lol, I have -that- cultural tendency, too. I'm actually doing a rare smirk of my own in my profile pic, here. :P Sometimes when I laugh, because I kinda just blow a sigh out through my nose and kinda smirk most of the time, my husband will go, "Gawd, you're SO Korean..." :P

• Like Like x 1
  9. interested!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.