Twist, twist... TWIST A WISH GAME!

Granted, but you don't understand his methods of helping you when he pulls a knife towards you, resulting in you blowing his head off, killing off the only person off this planet that truly understands you.

I wish this game is more graphic.

Granted, but because you made this game so graphic, you ended up being banned for good.

I wish I could live in this world without spending anything.

Granted, but you became thin and scrawny because everyone else was too poor to make good food.

I wish to be able to enter my favorite childhood cartoons.

Granted, but you're stuck there for all eternity.

I wish I could repay all of my bad karma in an instant.

Granted, but you don't receive any good ones for the rest of eternity.

I wish my Coke Zero remains freezing cold for the rest of eternity.

Granted, but you can't drink it anyways.

I wish my body was as hot as a supermodel's...

Granted, but it's of a hot female one.

I wish my Coke would stop tasting like it has ants swimming in it.

granted. but instead of not tasting like ants, there are actual ants that do not taste like ants in there.

i wish i could forego sleep.

Granted, but sleep does not forego you, and it haunts you while you are awake, giving you micro-naps.

I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Granted. And a Happy New Year (corny, i know.)

I wish for world peace.

Granted. But the genie read 'peace' as 'pieces.' Things just never go your way, does it?

I wish to piece back the world.

Granted, but now Singapore is part of Africa, and Japan is now part of North America, and England is now where the Philippines once was. The Philippines is now underneath the Arctic Ocean. Europe? It's now where once South-East-Asia was.

I wish I lived in a colder country.

Granted, but the temperature seems to freeze everyone's personalities as well, making them cold, cruel bastards with no sense of humor or innuendos.

I wish to revert all corrupted wishes made in this thread.

Granted, but you can no longer make any wish. (lame?)

I wish I inherit a huge cornfield.

Granted, but there are evil children inside that kills you in your sleep.

I wish I inherit YOUR cornfield.

Granted, but the corn it produces are red from the blood of all the children killed in there

I wish i could cook better.

Granted. Just slightly better.

I wish to feel not so evil.

Granted, the rest of the world is now throughly evil that you feel absolutely good in comparison.

I wish I could never have any disease.

Granted, but your immunity is so powerful that you never die, watching that people that you love die around you instead. The curse of immortality.

I wish to feel less cranky when I wake up.

Granted. You'll never wake up.

I wish there'd be someone else joining us here.