Twist, twist... TWIST A WISH GAME!

Granted, lol manboobs homo.

I wish I was like, 13 and stuff.

You're 13, but you have to remain that way until you die!

I want an android girlfriend.

Granted, but she kills you... just before you cum.

I wish for CoffeeCakeSadist to come online on Skype! D:

Granted but hes suffered a stroke and is completely changed.

I wish for work to be easier.

Granted. Work is easier because you have become a vegetable. Don't worry, the nurse will be by to spray your dry, parched, unblinking eyes any moment now.

I WISH FOR PIE.

*smacks one onto your face* Granted. =D

I wish for unlimited money! Lots and lots of money!

Granted but it's an absolutely worthless currency that is only going to get more worthless.

I wish I had an angel for one moment of love.

Granted, However, nothing ever compares to it, and you spend the rest of your days feverishly searching for the same love again, forgetting to sleep, forgetting to eat, untill eventually you drop where you stand, alone, and miserable till the end.

I wish I had a rubber duckie...

Granted, but you die with him. When your bodies are discovered, it's theorized you were lovers in a death's embrace.

I wish to be the new MacGyver!

Granted, however nothing you make ever works out like you intend it.

^ wait.. you forgot to make a wish... therefore, you got buried underneath a pile of solid gold.

I wish everyday is a rest day.

Granted, you are dea... nvm, too easy.

Granted. You get to rest in a slave-house for the rest of your life. Everyday is a rest day, though, not that your master gives a damn about it.

I wish for carnage.

Granted, but there's nothing else, no food, no water, no nothing so that you'd have to eat all of the torn human bodies around you and drink whatever's left of their blood.

I wish I could wish something that is wish-worthy.

Granted, but all benefits go to me.

I wish for a non-corruptible wish.

Granted, but the wish wasn't for you, it was for the random boy who pops out every time you attempt doing something no man should ever see.

I wish I could speak in every language there is.

Granted. However, you got used to using so many languages, your mind got mixed up, and your mixture of all the languages formed the command the execute you for showing interest in becoming the next Hitler.

I'm wishing (I'm wishing) for my one true love.

Granted, but that one true love is a burly body builder who likes popping asian nuts.

I wish I could find someone I could start a new life with.

Granted. *summons Goro* FINISH HIS LIFE WITH HIM.

I wish for Goro to hump you.

Granted, but I liked it so much that I had to hump you in thanks.

I wish there would be someone who'd understand me.