Status
Not open for further replies.
A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she heard it was from the bar. How was she going to get down there without her car? "I can come but I have to walk will take me a while"

"Could you come as soon as possiBle? If you take a taxi, I'll pay the fare. Yuri....Well, you'll see when you get here."

"Alright thank you will be there as soon as I can." She hangs up and grabs her purse then dials a taxi. She goes outside to wait and hopes nothing is seriously wrong.

The taxi arrives, picks her up, and drives her the five minutes to the bar.

She tells the taxi driver she will get the money in a minute and goes in side to find Mike.

"Hey, Amanda. Here's the money." He hands it to her, and she runs out to pay it. When she comes back in, he motions for her to follow him to the billiards room. Standing on the pool table, shirtless, a beer in his hand, is Yuri, singing at the top of his lungs.

Amanda thanked him and ran back outside to pay the money then came back. She followed Mike into the billiards room and looked at her brother and what he was doing. Guess it hit him hard to she thought. "Yuri?" She called quite loudly over the music.

"Mandy! Come 'ere!" HD goes to step off the table, and falls on his face, sound asleep.

"He's been like this after the second one. He normally NEVER drinks more than half of one. I don't know what's going on."

She winced as he hit the floor how was she going to get him home? Maybe Mike had a place for him to sleep it off for a bit. Turning to Mike she sighed. "Jackson was in a car accident. He's on life support. That's why I think."

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry. J didn't know. He's going to one hell of a hangover in the morning."

"Thank you." She turned towards her brother again. "Do you have a place where he can sleep for a little while?"

"Not really, but I can put him back on the table and lock the doors. Hell be fine. Would that work?"

Not the best but at least it was something. She was small she couldn't carry most of his weight anywhere. "Yes thank you."

Mike walks over, and easily picks Yuri up, setting him on the table. He takes off his apron, and folds it, putting it under his head like a pillow. "There." Leading her out, he locks the door. "Can I get you anything, Amanda? On the house."

Amanda followed him out and looked at the door while he locked it. She was a bit afraid to wake up Yuri since she had no idea what he was like drunk. When he asked her the question she realized she had not eaten in about twenty four hours. "Some chicken strips and fries would be nice. Thank you." She smiled at him.

"No problem." He sits her at the bar, and goes to make her food, coming back some time later. "Here you go. Anything to drink?"

"Thank you." She said smiling and looking up at Mike the food looked really good. "Coke please." She started eating now she knew how hungry she was.

"You got it." He pops the top, and hands it to her, and goes back to wiping glasses. "How's Jax doin'?"

By now she had already ate about half of the food. "Jackson is barely even alive. He is on life support with little to no brain activity. His heart stopped and he had to go into surgery." She sighed looking at him.

"I'm sorry. If there is anything me or any of the guys at the fire house can do, please, just let us know. We would be more than willing to host fundraising events if you needed it."

Status
Not open for further replies.