Twins are Made for Each Other (Twincest MxF looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_pibbs

The One True Pibbles
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
untitled_by_herbomanic12-d7ag7pa.jpg

Two Twins, born moments apart, have been the best of friends since birth. They have so much in common and enjoy many of the same things, despite being the opposite gender. However, their parents divorced when they were still young children, and the twins were separated thanks to a custody agreement. They started doing to different schools, met different people, and only ever saw each other on weekends and Holidays. One day when they are 17, however, they both attend the same party and things get a bit complicated. They don't notice each other until later on when their drunken friends begin a game of Truth or Dare. Noticing how compatible the twins are, one of the friends decides to set them up with each other. After one of the twins makes the foolish mistake of choosing "Dare", the friend demands that they spend the next 12 minutes doing acts that no relative should commit with each other.
But... What happens when the twins talk and discover that they actually like it? Having each other wrapped around their arms in a sweet passionate embrace... at that moment, they stop being same age Brother and Sister, and instead, become secret lovers.
Anyways, I'm looking for a Female to play the role of the Sister, while I will play the role of the brother. We can discuss things more after I know there is interest in this idea. Post below or send me a PM if you are!

Still looking ^^

I'm kind of interested.

I'm interested, if you're still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.