Twinning the Apocalypse. (For the make believe Internet Criminals.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jihae

carpe noctem
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Saturdays and Sundays.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance. Modern. Dystopian. Horror.
022118-3d-transparent-glass-icon-culture-crown4-black.png

C O N Q U E S T

076159-3d-transparent-glass-icon-business-tool-sword-sc48.png

W A R

089143-3d-transparent-glass-icon-signs-warning-biohazard.png

F A M I N E

076057-3d-transparent-glass-icon-business-hourglass.png

D E A T H

[BCOLOR=transparent]The internet has been a huge part of life for many humans today. In fact, it is so big that for the majority of the people on this earth; it is a complete substitute for human life. It's an addiction, and many people will not deny that. It is a life support, where our internet love tanks will be refueled by the number of likes, retweets, hearts, or cookies we get on social media. When we don't get the satisfaction from those tanks, we slowly sink into madness. The internet can be whatever we make it. It can be fun-filled, educational, or downright dangerous.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]And that's where the Horsemen of the Apocalypse come in.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Horsemen of the Apocalypse are a group of internet criminals, wreaking havoc among innocent internet individuals. The Horsemen were actually a well thought out association, after many silly months of planning they decided to name their group the Cyber Horsemen Association. The C.H.A contained some of the most professional internet criminals from around the globe, making their group completely secret and unaware o the law. Together they were able to drain the lives of innocent users, milking them for credit card numbers, money, home addresses, Social Security Numbers and anything that they could possibly get their mouses on. Unfortunately, one of the Horsemen took a turn for the worse and created the accident that will wreck both the net, and the C.H.A.The Horsemen turned against each other, each blaming them for letting the C.H.A. go out into the general public. Will the Horsemen continue to fight and hack against one another? Or will they make amends and join forces to put an end to the person that broke them apart in the first place.[/BCOLOR]

(Yes, I did change this into an Interest Check and the reason behind it was because I got inspiration from The Four Horsemen of the Infopocalypse. If you have any input or suggestions or perhaps you're interested in this plot, don't be afraid to say so.~)

(Might make the OOC if enough people are interested. You're going to get A LOT more than what I have written up there.)

Last edited:
This could be interesting: what is the time period/setting?

I'm thinking it could be a modern time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.