1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Twewy?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Aschu, Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, if you don't know what this is and you just clicked here because of the weird sounding name-

*hits you on top of the head with a cane* GOOGLE IT RIGHT NOW AND MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER.

*cough cough* Ahem, I've always been a fan of Twewy, and it has a good plot line I could work with so, WHO WANTS TO PLAY THE GAME?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Zetta Slow! I have been waiting for a Hectopascal like yourself to make one of these. I tried but in the end I added it to the heap.

• Love Love x 2
  3. *fist pumps into the air*
    I knew someone was going to make that reference! We need about two more people before I can post the sign-ups.

• Love Love x 1
  4. How can one not? He is seriously one of the coolest son of a digit I have ever encountered... Maybe I should lay off them for now...

• Love Love x 1
  5. Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo! I can't believe this! A TWEWY roleplay?! The beat is on! Count me in!! xD

6. I wasn't a fan of Captain Numerology. Liked the game though. I'm in!

EDIT: Let's try that again... "Meh. Why should I team up with anyone? They'll just get in the way. *puts on headphones*"

• Love Love x 1
  7. Oh, I'm definitely making sign ups now.

• Love Love x 1

8. These words do not make sense
    arranged in that particular order... Oh well at least we can start... I think

9. Posted it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.