1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovLzY3Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vN2I4Nzg0NDFhNmQ5OWNkMGQ0MTZlMmRiMjYyMTY3ODIvdHVtYmxyX284emlmaDZWRGkxdHE2d3M3bzFfNTAwLnBuZyJ9.bcFa2W9weeg5l0mCvE0g1eh2B1M.png

Last edited:
I commissioned @VocaStar to draw my son

Have you seen my son

DMVDz8B.png

Instant one line wonders that went through my mind when I saw the pictures. (May not be entirely true to character)

1. 'Let's duel!' (Yu-Gi-Oh nostalgia anyone?)
2. 'These bitches...'
3. //Nemo sigh
4. 'Come on, you can do better than that' (sarcastic of course, always sarcastic)
5. 'Let's toast on that one!'
6. 'Never too early for a drink'

Honestly. These could be used as actual emoticons in chats. XD Make a meme out of the goblin!

Last edited:
Honestly. These could be used as actual emoticons in chats. XD Make a meme out of the goblin!
Do you understand how fabulous that would be if I had these goblin emojis? I need this in my life xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemopedia
WELCOME TO THE WEEKLY OOC GAME CALLED: ANSWER THE QUESTION WITH YOUR CHARACTER!
Name to be changed upon finding a better way to phrase it.

tumblr_mbbhr7aBlx1r4zr2vo1_r1_500.gif

The bird .gif is important to my message... okay...
Alright guys, I feel like we have been neglecting you, and we honestly have been. For those that have no heard back from the mods you should REAL soon. The triplets are on acceptance/rejection/modification duty. I've put myself on: lazy as fuck duty... I mean... keeping the spirit of this RP alive. So, now it's time to pamper you guys. That's right. I told you that bird .gif was important to my message. It's not just because I love birds. Because I love birds. So much. Precious feather babies. *cough*

We're about to play a little game. No. Calm down. I'm not Jigsaw. This is a fun game that doesn't involve dismemberment (usually.) Once a week I (should be me, but the triplets will cover my slack *bats eyelashes*) will post questions for you to answer either A) in character or B) for your character. There will be the occasional player-oriented question, but those are VERY optional as they are just for fun. Actually, all these questions are optional. Don't think you have to respond to every one. That being said, the mods would love it if you responded to them. It helps us get a pulse for your character and what needs to be done to make this RP better.

So, what are these questions exactly? You ask, staring at the Iwaku screen as if it was some magical genie that could answer you. Fortunately, Rekt is a fucking genine, and I can answer your question. These are random questions invented to make you think more about your character and the world around you. They also contribute to the lore of the RP (within reason.) Think of these questions as expanding your character and the world they live in. Look, we'll try to do our best to include your character's work and social life into the RP. That being said, this is a plot oriented RP, and we may not be perfect in including every aspect of your character's life. These questions are meant to remedy that. So. YES, THEY ARE CANON. THESE QUESTIONS ARE CANON EVERYONE. RUN FOR THE MOTHER EFFING HILLS! I mean, most of them will be considered canon. I may ask some random question out of the side of my neck that is more informative than world building. I'll let you know.

So. Below are three questions. You can answer one or you can answer all of them. We'd appreciated it if you answer one, but don't feel as if you have to. We can get busy, and we understand if you are too busy to answer them. Though, I appreciate it if you gave it your best effort. It doesn't have to be long. You just have to answer with what you think needs to be answered. ANYWAY, ONTO THE QUESTIONS!

QUESTION ONE: (PLAYER QUESTION) Who do you ship? That's right. The first question is a trash question. But, I want to know. I mean the GMs want to know. This question is very optional. Don't answer it unless you're feeling it. And it doesn't have to be a serious ship either. It can be a silly one or a joke one.

QUESTION TWO: (CHARACTER QUESTION) What is your character's favorite eating spot? (Please make up a place. This is an AU. Make sure to name the place, talk about it, and what experience your character has there.

QUESTION THREE: (CHARACTER QUESTION) Someone approaches you on the street. They think you are someone they know. You're not. How do you deal with it?[/hr]

@Princess Misaou @Nemopedia @Wicked @TuttyTheFruity @Jess Incognito @Noctis the Devious @Namora @VocaStar @FrostedCamel

How about just naming this the Character Insight Game?

Anyways:

QUESTION ONE: (PLAYER QUESTION) Who do you ship? That's right. The first question is a trash question. But, I want to know. I mean the GMs want to know. This question is very optional. Don't answer it unless you're feeling it. And it doesn't have to be a serious ship either. It can be a silly one or a joke one.

Remy and Rook ♡

QUESTION TWO: (CHARACTER QUESTION) What is your character's favorite eating spot? (Please make up a place. This is an AU. Make sure to name the place, talk about it, and what experience your character has there.

Probably somewhere small and cozy with some local band playing in the corner. Probably a coffee shop.

QUESTION THREE: (CHARACTER QUESTION) Someone approaches you on the street. They think you are someone they know. You're not. How do you deal with it?

"O-oh, um, I think y-you have me confuse with s-someone else."

How do you even confuse Iris for someone else x)

Hey! I'm hoping on character creation of the born-were tonight, Rychell has fallen to the evil pink tea cup, who's deviousness will plague the land for many years to come.

*tiny sad violin plays in the background*

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Eh, nvm. Someone already went out for the role. ;x I'll be content to just read through the IC. ~~

Eh, nvm. Someone already went out for the role. ;x I'll be content to just read through the IC. ~~
Even if someone went for the role, that does not mean they got it. This is a competitive RP.
So, if someone did a thing, just do a thing better.
Which I'm sure you can do!

Reactions: Sav
Hey! I'm hoping on character creation of the born-were tonight, Rychell has fallen to the evil pink tea cup, who's deviousness will plague the land for many years to come.

*tiny sad violin plays in the background*
I'm not taking the role, I got rejected. So you won't be competing for it. I wish you luck my friend.

I'm sorry about posting here I was gonna unwatch and then I saw the post and had to respond. Good luck with the rp you guys!

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav
fallen to the evil pink tea cup, who's deviousness will plague the land for many years to come.
Hehe x3

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Nemopedia
QUESTION ONE : (PLAYER QUESTION) Who do you ship? That's right. The first question is a trash question. But, I want to know. I mean the GMs want to know. This question is very optional. Don't answer it unless you're feeling it. And it doesn't have to be a serious ship either. It can be a silly one or a joke one.

Well, I don't know the characters well enough yet to really say anything legitimate here. Ships only start really forming in my head when I see how a character interacts with another character. It depends of their personality. But usually I end up shipping everything. Literally everything and everyone. Rowen is getting to shipped to everyone way or another... Rook and Remy are cute I guess, Kinda my thing, kinda not. Again, I gotta see how they play.

BUT, I want to see that goblin in action. He's a freaking gem, and I love him.
(@TuttyTheFruity - Call me ;P)​

QUESTION TWO : (CHARACTER QUESTION) What is your character's favorite eating spot? (Please make up a place. This is an AU. Make sure to name the place, talk about it, and what experience your character has there.

Rowen's favorite place to eat is a restaurant called Kenzo's, it's a little corner shop on the corner of The High Road and Crescent Street. Outside resembles something of a café, but inside it holds a relaxed, with booths built into the walls, stretching along the wall as well as up the wall. Each one is lined with pillows, giving a fun place to chill and get comfy while waiting for the meals. As for selection, it's a fusion place, serving various kinds of asian foods (including indian) and taking the best from each culture to mash into one. There are weekly and daily specials, with featured dishes that are voted in and out every couple months. As for Ro's favorite's list, according to her the bibimbap is probably worth killing for and if she had to request a last meal, it would be that. Kenzo's have their own unique way of making chashu, and their agadashi tofu is top tier. Their King of King's Ramen is amazing, as are most of their ramens. They serve some of the most exceptional chai and have a formidable spice range of one to three on all their meals. Three being tear-jerking death for even the most spice-tolerant.​

QUESTION THREE : (CHARACTER QUESTION) Someone approaches you on the street. They think you are someone they know. You're not. How do you deal with it?

Ro walked along Crescent Street, adjusting her sunglasses to prevent the cruel sun that hung high above in the sky from hurting her eyes. The glare of it on the pale grey pavement and off the gleaming glass windows of the city walked down the street, pale locks loose and billowing as she made her way to lunch. Just down the street from her place was Kenzo's. As she shouldered her way through the crowd, one particular shoulder bumped her. She heard a mumbled remark lost in the hustle of the crowd but didn't pay it much mind. Autumn wasn't really the most polite of cities, no, they hoarded all the manners up North beyond the wall that separated Canadia from their own country. She was just continuing to make her way when a hand grabbed her shoulder, "Soph! It's been so long! What's up, why were you ignoring me?" Rowen blinked in surprise and turned to see the face attached to the hand on her.

She smiled politely, but her voice betrayed her uncertainty, "O-Oh, me? I uh... Heh, I'm sorry, I don't think I'm the person you're looking for" As she spoke her hand reached up to tilt her sunglasses down, revealing her smiling crimson eyes. The person seemed rather taken aback. After a moment of hesitation they spoke again with less excited confidence, "No no, I'm he one who's sorry. I didn't mean to bother you." Ro laughed softly and shook her head, "Bother me? Naw, not at all. I didn't mean to disappoint you."
She smiled softly and pressed her lips together, "I, uh, I'm actually just on my way to lunch, but I hope you find your friend"
"Thanks", They responded, seeming to be a little cheerier with the well wishing. With a curt wave exchanged between the pair, the two turned, and walked off. Overhead the sun glared down mercilessly, and Rowena adjusted her sunglasses, only removing them when safely inside the shelter of the little restaurant.

Oh man, I don't even know.

As long as alcohol counts as a food, which it does in Parker's book, then his favorite spot is O'Hare's. One of the many "police bars" of Autumn, it is a department favorite serving discounted pints and shitty pretzels to boot, Parker finds himself frequenting a table near the back often and alone. O'Hare's or "O's" as the Department calls it is tucked beneath an apartment building in downtown Autumn just blocks from the Department, with a bar top extending the length of the room, dim lighting that no one can quite tell if it's purposeful or the bulbs just need to be changed, a permanently stained tile floor, small booths with easily replaceable cheap cushions, and space for forty seated and twenty more standing it draws quite the crowd after shifts be it for a drink, a laugh, or a game of darts.

Due to the shift work of police O's is always open. Well almost always, it's closed on Sundays. That's the Lords day. Even bartenders have to keep the faith. I mean the place is named "O'Hare's" if you don't imagine a Catholic Irishman behind the bar there is something wrong with you.

I'm not too sure how Parker would answer the third question. So I'll probably just come back to it later.

What a fun idea! I can't do the first one, because they're all just standalone floating enigmas in my head so far. D:

QUESTION TWO: (CHARACTER QUESTION) What is your character's favorite eating spot?

Since you asked, Mona's favorite place to eat is Le Papillon - an upscale French restaurant styled with strangely clashing art deco themes whose chef serves dishes always with one line symmetry across the plate. If you're not on the list, you can attempt to make a reservation maybe three months in advance. While she does enjoy this place for its nostalgic touches, reminding her of times she lived through herself, it's just the one that sounds the best when colleagues and clients ask for recommendations.

When the day runs late and she finds her stomach grumbling, Mona's feet guide her to Tucker's. There's maybe a meter and fifty between the stained wall and the peeling, leather stools under the counter. It's more of a pick up and go place, but there's usually no competition for a seat at the late times she frequents. Dade Tucker serves fries and burgers and the like, all strangely familiar. It's a hodge podge restaurant; everyone knows King Kong's has the best fries, but Jimmy's has the best burger. Tucker's takes advantage of this knowledge. Dade doesn't advertise this fact, but when pointed out to him, he smiles, knowing he took the best item from each of the big chains. The ultimate fast food joint. Mona sticks to his original creations, however. Her classic midnight go-to: porkchop covered in cheese grits with a sunnyside egg on top. Can't beat it.

QUESTION THREE: (CHARACTER QUESTION) Someone approaches you on the street. They think you are someone they know. You're not. How do you deal with it?

Such a city is always loud in the streets and voices pop up occasionally over the others. Hey! and Wait up! and Mary! All city livers must learn to tune these things out. Today the voice cut her path, however, and she was forced to stop and tune back in.

"Hey, hey, glad I caught up," the man breathed, heavily. He reached forward and put a hand on her shoulder, just a familiar, momentary touch, like a game of tag. You're it. He started on about something and Mona just stared, not moving a muscle, fingers wrapped around the purse straps hanging from her shoulder. He finally looked up and met her eye. Those pale, lifeless eyes. She waited patiently for him to go on, but he just sputtered out not-quite-an-apology and stepped back in with the stream of people. Mona finally blinked and made a hm noise, as if viewing some abstract painting she didn't quite understand in some over-rated gallery, and continued on to the next painting of the day.

QUESTION ONE: (PLAYER QUESTION) Who do you ship?
MARCO AND JEAN

I mean. Remy and Rook. //chuckles

//puts self in trashbag

QUESTION TWO: (CHARACTER QUESTION) What is your character's favorite eating spot?
Aisling is kinda boring, her favourite place to eat would be home. Back home at the farms and ranches, with her parents and siblings. At their huge dining table and filled with various dishes on plates that never seem to run empty.

However, if she were to choose an actual place Aisling would choose 'A Chat's place'. It is a cat cafe where you can play with cats while having a small snack or something to drink. Aisling likes how quaint the place is, reminding her of home. Besides, the visit comes with the good company of cats and who doesn't like felines?

"I'm sorry!" Aisling's instant response was to apologise once someone grabbed her by the shoulder, calling the name of a stranger.

"N...no, I should apologise," the other replied, a little taken aback at the elf's reaction. "You look a lot like my friend, so I mistook you. I didn't mean to startle you," the stranger was quick to explain themselves, apologising again.

Aisling smiled gingerly at them, shaking her head as she raised up her hands. "Don't worry about it. It happens!"

I'm not sure yet. I haven't seen the characters interact yet so I can't be positive of who I ship yet. But like Mora, I ship everything, or just about everything. But I have seen Rook and Remy in action (how brief it was, though) So I'm going to have to go with these two loveable idiots xD

Evangeline is a foodie, so narrowing it down to just one place is really hard for her. It really depends on what type of mood she's in and what time of day it is. But if she had to pick just one, it would probably be the CityZen diner. Early in the morning, Evie can be seen making her way, drowsily, to the diner. A mom and pop style, 24-hour diner. You can customize your meal they way you want. There are no select food dishes on the menu, asides from the chef's choice. The menu is instead filled with ingredients, from there you build your own meal and they fix it for you. Or, if you're feeling a little risky, your inner daredevil coming out, you can order Chef's Choice, where the chef will make your food, leaving you to wonder what you'll be presented until it's given to you. Evie loves this place simply for the atmosphere. The people are nice and hilarious and they make a point to make the customer feel right at home. It's small, and not many people know about it. It's one of those overlooked and underrated places. The food is excellent as well as the service. The regulars that go there have nothing but good things to say. The diner is also 50's themed, so it's really a blast from the past, but that's what makes it unique. Old 50's style songs play, the employee's uniforms are even designed to fit the theme. So not only are you surrounded by fun people and good food but you're immersed in the decade the diner presents. Every once in a while, they do drive in movie dinners where they set up a big screen outside the dinner, people can drive in and order while watching a movie. Of course, the employee's then break out the rollerblades to bring back some old culture even more. It's not super fancy, more on the relaxed side, but it's a place you would want to take someone special. There isn't a lot of city noise to take away from the appeal either. It's just what the doctor ordered. xD

"Idiot, I told you to wake up." Mallory continued to chastise Evie. "Okay, but you just talking to me isn't going to wake me up! We discussed this." Evie snapped back, quickly dashing around the corner. "Excuse me, don't make this like It's my fault. The alarm went off. You hit snooze. I tried to wake you. Now we're running late. You have no one to blame but yourself." Mallory countered in a matter-of-fact tone. "Mall, I don't have time for this," Evie replied exasperated. "No shit, this is the third time you've been late this week. Boss man is gonna be pissed." Evie groaned as she pushed herself to run faster. For some reason, she had been oversleeping a bunch this week. She didn't understand what was going on, she went to bed on time and everything. Mallory was right, her boss was going to be furious, hopefully her client wouldn't be angry. Evie was so lost in her thoughts that she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings. The moment she rounded the next corner she ran, smack, into somebody. Evie stumbled back a bit and managed to recover quickly, the girl she ran into however was trying and failing. Before the girl could fall Evie reached out and grabbed her arm to help her get stable. "Woah, sorry! Wasn't paying attention to where I was going. You okay?" Evie asked, concern written all over her face. The girl nodded, smiling up at her, "Yeah, I'm alright." Relief washed over Evie's features. She didn't know what she would've done if this girl had been really upset. Evie patted her shoulder, "That's good, sorry about running into you, I'm in a hurry" and with that, she turned to leave, but before she could get even five feet away from the girl she called out, "Wait!" The girl dashed up to her, "Oh my gosh, you're Aimi aren't you?" Evie blinked, Aimi? The name seemed familiar. "Aimi, y'know, that young singer you were watching on that talent show" Mall spoke up, trying to jog Evie's memory. "Oh," Evie nodded, then blushed. Aimi was beautiful, tall in stature, fair skinned, pink hair, green eyes, just like her. It was a compliment to be mistaken for her. "Don't let it go to your head idiot." Mallory retorted, but Evie ignored her, "Oh, I'm not--" Evie began only to be cut off by the girl whispering fiercely, "It's okay, your secret is safe with me," Evie frowned, "Secret?" The young girl nodded, "That you're undercover, trying not to be noticed. It's okay, I understand." The girl patted her arm, "But I'm really not--" "--I just want a picture, then I'll be out of your way. Please?" Evie didn't know what to do and for once, Mallory wasn't running her big mouth to help her. "Just one picture?" The girl pleaded with Evie, "But I'm not Aimi." The girl didn't seem to be listening, "Right, right, smile!" With that, Evie smiled nervously before the flash of the camera appeared. "Yay! I'm so happy! Thank you! All my friends will be soooo jealous." Then she was gone, leaving Evie to stand confused on the street. Mallory cleared her throat loudly, "Um, have you forgotten? You're late for work!" Evie's eyes widened in panic, "Oh shit!" with that, she dashed off towards her workplace.

Last edited:
QUESTION ONE: (PLAYER QUESTION)

Oh. Do you guys want a list? What? No? Well, you get one anyway, free of charge! (This might be a trash question but I'm also white trash so what the hell two peas in a pod.)

Mona x Henry - I think their dynamic would be interesting to follow!
Mira x Mira - Because the most Mira loves in this world is Mira, obviously. All of these bitches are too mediocre.
Aisling x Romance is overrated - She will do just fine without anyone. She's too young anyway for any of you, you creeps. Back off.
Zac x Jack - As in Jack Daniels. 5 o'clock, right?
Zac x Rowena - Because Namora has set her eyes on this one. You're good as done, man. Better start writing down those wedding vows. I can hear the bells.
Zac x Iris - But this. This has potential to offer competition. Watch out, Namora. It's always the quiet ones.
Iris x Rowena - Plot twist?!
Rowena x Remy - This friendship is magical. I'm so funny guys I'm pissing myself, really.
Remy x Rook - Because this was a match made in a secret government supernatural research laboratory hell. Long story, fun times.
Remy x Iris - What is better than one awkward cinnamon roll? Two awkward cinnamon rolls!
Remy x Evie x Disney - Best friendship with the corniest love song karaoke sessions ever.
Remy x Evie - But... what if it wasn't platonic?! PLOT TWIST!
Evie x Mallory - Not a romance, but that human x AI friendship sails itself!
Evie x Rook - Because she is the little sister Rook never wanted but got anyway and loves reluctantly.
Rook x Henry x Zac - Grumpies night out would be interesting to read!
Henry x Aisling - Because who wouldn't want to adopt an annoying daughter who doesn't understand social norms? Someone needs to take care of this grump anyway.

Aha. I always have fun playing with character dynamic ideas. Okay, not all of these are romance ships but eh, nobody specified and IDGAF! :rainbow:

QUESTION TWO: (CHARACTER QUESTION)

Remy's favorite place to go to grab some grub would be Galito's Family Restaurant near his parents house at the suburbs. It's a place he knows just as well as it knows him, as the staff have been serving him and his family for years. Galito's -- or Gali's as Remy and his parents refer it as -- is a traditional Portuguese cuisine that has infused together with some of the more common American dishes. It's menu leans pretty heavily on seafood that has several Mediterranean influenced foods that are very close to Greek cuisine. It's price range isn't the lowest, but it doesn't really scrape much above the average either. Remy loves this place, despite it being older than him already and how it has definitely seen better days. The leather in the couches, booths and chairs are worn out a little for the years of use, and the last time they were changed was several years ago and that expiration date is closing probably sometimes next year which is when they start tearing. The varnish in the tables and bar desks have been scraped over and could do with a new, fresh layer. The carpet has some stains here and there that can't be removed despite countless obvious tries. The interior decor is homely, cozy and inviting otherwise. It's a large place with big windows that let in lot of sunlight and white walls that give it an airy kind of feeling, with warm and neutral tones browns and beiges and wine reds, and occasional cooler tones of sea blues here and there. It's dominant materials are white sandstone in the walls and darker wooden furniture and glass surfaces over the tables to make the cleaning more easier to keep the beautiful table cloths protected for longer, as dry cleaning is expensive.

Remy and his parents used to dine in Gali's a lot when he was younger. Nowadays they gather there more rarely due to his parents work and his studies that require most of his attention. And of course, then there is the money... All of them are busy, but whenever they have a good moment and they have enough to spare, the Carmichaels make sure to have some quality time together around good food and friendly service. Remy has fond memories of Gali's which has him and his parents enjoying themselves and laughing together over what the matron joked to them.

QUESTION THREE: (CHARACTER QUESTION)

He was on his way to college. It was earlier than it should be legal for a student to be awake yet, and Remy had never been a morning person. He had just gotten on the metro, cradling his take-away mug of triple espresso like his life depended on it. And by the uncharacteristic little frown and shadows under his eyes, it might have just been the case. All of the seats were taken, which was of course typical for a morning rush hour, so he grabbed one of the handles and stood instead. Just as a yawn escaped him, someone tapped him on the shoulder from behind.

"Mornin' Q, how are yo--" And at this point, Remy had turned to squint his tired eyes at the speaker who visibly shrunk away from the lanky young man who dwarfed him a good half a foot, "--oou are not Quentin, oh my god, I'm so sorry!" The guy, who was probably a student alike himself quickly yelped, looking like he was afraid of him. Remy blinked slowly, his tired fuzzy brain not quite comprehending the situation fast enough, nor realizing that his morning expression tended to look like he was ready for massacre before he had downed the first coffee. Before the freckled man could respond, the obviously shaken stranger had turned around and fled as quick as he had come, leaving Remy stare after him in confusion.

"...What was that all about?" He mumbled, before shrugging it off and sipped his elixir of life from the paper cup.

The rest of the journey to campus went without incidents. However, it turned out that this fellow in the metro was going to the same college. When this said fellow happened to notice Remy in the crowd, hanging out with his friends at lunch, laughing and joking and chatting brightly, he looked very confused. Was this really the same cranky guy he had run into this morning? Did he have a split personality or something? He even smiled at him in the hallway, which was a complete hundred-and-eighty to the glower he had received in the metro. The stranger felt like he had been given false advertisement. This wasn't a scary man eating titan after all, but a gentle giant. A freckled jesus, if you will. This was possibly the biggest betrayal of the year.

Last edited:
[glow=blue]Update! [/glow]

A while back I added the released information @Tyrannosaurus Rekt wrote for us about discrimination into the front page. You can find it under the tab of 'History'!

The locations of Autumn have been updated as well. So far only vague descriptions have been given to these places that should give you a general impression of what there is to do, and what kind of people live/work in what parts of the city. More information shall be released as we advance in the story and 'unlock' places.

Check it all out!

As always, if you have any ideas, don't hesitate to share it with us! Along with the updated information at the front page I have also included our contact information. (Or, actually only mine since I don't know if the rest wants to share.) So if you have anything that you would like to discuss, don't hesitate to hit us up over the PM's or elsewhere~

There are still TWO spots available for these who are interested in joining us. The Troll spot and the spot of the Werefolk, to be exact. Be swift, however, no spot is guaranteed and especially not if you wait too long.

- for these who are too lazy to scroll up and look for themselves.

4rz5mc.jpg

Mona x Henry - I think their dynamic would be interesting to follow!
Mira x Mira - Because the most Mira loves in this world is Mira, obviously. All of these bitches are too mediocre.
Aisling x Romance is overrated - She will do just fine without anyone. She's too young anyway for any of you, you creeps. Back off.
Zac x Jack - As in Jack Daniels. 5 o'clock, right?
Zac x Rowena - Because Namora has set her eyes on this one. You're good as done, man. Better start writing down those wedding vows. I can hear the bells.
Zac x Iris - But this. This has potential to offer competition. Watch out, Namora. It's always the quiet ones.
Iris x Rowena - Plot twist?!
Rowena x Remy - This friendship is magical. I'm so funny guys I'm pissing myself, really.
Remy x Rook - Because this was a match made in a secret government supernatural research laboratory hell. Long story, fun times.
Remy x Iris - What is better than one awkward cinnamon roll? Two awkward cinnamon rolls!
Remy x Evie x Disney - Best friendship with the corniest love song karaoke sessions ever.
Remy x Evie - But... what if it wasn't platonic?! PLOT TWIST!
Evie x Mallory - Not a romance, but that human x AI friendship sails itself!
Evie x Rook - Because she is the little sister Rook never wanted but got anyway and loves reluctantly.
Rook x Henry x Zac - Grumpies night out would be interesting to read!
Henry x Aisling - Because who wouldn't want to adopt an annoying daughter who doesn't understand social norms? Someone needs to take care of this grump anyway.

Aha. I always have fun playing with character dynamic ideas. Okay, not all of these are romance ships but eh, nobody specified and IDGAF! :rainbow:

Now I'm shipping everyone Dx The Iris x Zac x Rowena love triangle though xD Or is it the Iris x Zac x Rowena x Iris love square ;D

<3

EDIT: You know what? Skimming through the characters once more; Iris x Henry. Cause age difference and clashing personalities is apparently my thing x) Also, I now need a ship that wasn't mentioned before :P Also Also: orange: It was a match in heaven cx

EDIT EDIT: I need to make time to sit down and properly evaluate the cast. I don't even have flavors picked out yet (except for the A Taste of Freedom cast obviously (not Mallory though, no chicken flavor for her v.v)).

Last edited:
Now I'm shipping everyone Dx The Iris x Zac x Rowena love triangle though xD Or is it the Iris x Zac x Rowena x Iris love square ;D
Right? But if we had Zac's drinks into that, it'll become a love pentagon! *Jazzhands*

EDIT: You know what? Skimming through the characters once more; Iris x Henry. Cause age difference and clashing personalities is apparently my thing x) Also, I now need a ship that wasn't mentioned before :P
Oh hey, I like this one! Let's go, Nox. Let's ship it like FedEx!

EDIT EDIT: I need to make time to sit down and properly evaluate the cast. I don't even have flavors picked out yet (except for the A Taste of Freedom cast obviously (not Mallory though, no chicken flavor for her v.v)).
Is Remy still dark chocolate? I freaking loved that flavor.

• Love
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Status
Not open for further replies.