1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovLzY3Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vN2I4Nzg0NDFhNmQ5OWNkMGQ0MTZlMmRiMjYyMTY3ODIvdHVtYmxyX284emlmaDZWRGkxdHE2d3M3bzFfNTAwLnBuZyJ9.bcFa2W9weeg5l0mCvE0g1eh2B1M.png

Last edited:
Yes, look forward to it you all. We are in for one hell of a ride!

Anyway, I notice that some seem to yearn for more private contact and that the PM's are simply not fast enough for discussions and questions. While our main form of communication will be through this OOC I'm not opposed to being approached over Skype or Discord either. Just add me in there, state who you are while you do so, and hit me up. I can understand that these PM exchanges are a bit too slow.

Discord: #8297 [Nemopedia]

I can promise that my habit of not replying, or doing so way overdue, are less severe on Skype and Discord.

We are, however, not planning to create a group chat for this role play. Mainly because not everyone is comfortable exchanging their contact details and because not everyone might have Skype and or Discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
The links worked x) Well, maybe not in the way you intended. If pictures don't load like that all you have to you is hold the image down until an "open" option appears :) That's how it works on my phone anyway ^.^;

Last edited:
And I feel so ashamed for taking so long to finish her, forgive me ;^;

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Nemopedia
I was reading through all the roleplay information, rules, history and etc. and my initial reaction was to haul ass away from this great big lot of assholes, but then I got through it all and realized that you all are just assholes that have been through a lot, trying to weed out the weaklings.

Heh. I dig.

Got room for one more?

I was reading through all the roleplay information, rules, history and etc. and my initial reaction was to haul ass away from this great big lot of assholes, but then I got through it all and realized that you all are just assholes that have been through a lot, trying to weed out the weaklings.

Heh. I dig.

Got room for one more?
looool I got that exact same impression when I read through everything. It's all good though. Brainstorming has been great and the GMs are pretty friendly and open for feedback.

There're still a few spots open if you wanna take a stab at a writeup (signups should let you know which ones are open and closed). Or if you got more than one idea to pitch, you can bounce them off and see which ones go over better (I had a cutiepatootie Troll character in mind but the Goblin got better feedback overall)

looool I got that exact same impression when I read through everything. It's all good though. Brainstorming has been great and the GMs are pretty friendly and open for feedback.

There're still a few spots open if you wanna take a stab at a writeup (signups should let you know which ones are open and closed). Or if you got more than one idea to pitch, you can bounce them off and see which ones go over better (I had a cutiepatootie Troll character in mind but the Goblin got better feedback overall)
Cool, thanks. I may be joining with a friend, we're looking at roles now.

Cool, thanks. I may be joining with a friend, we're looking at roles now.
Sweeeeeeeeeet!

Also signups aren't first come first serve. You'll see some entries for open roles already submitted; the GMs will offer feedback and determine which one is best, and run with that. So if the role's open you can go for it.

Also 1 chara per person but that was obvious lol

Reactions: Sailor Arti and Sav
That works! :D We've decided on the Wild Card troll and the Dark Elf. Getting started on my write up now~

Heh. I dig.

Got room for one more?

Hehe, they're only assholes if you poke with a stick :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Nemopedia and Sav
Hey-o. Does anyone mind explaining what the secondary ability means/is?

Sweeeeeeeeeet!

Also signups aren't first come first serve. You'll see some entries for open roles already submitted; the GMs will offer feedback and determine which one is best, and run with that. So if the role's open you can go for it.

Also 1 chara per person but that was obvious lol
Our CS are almost done. ;x.

Pretty much non supernatural skills like agility and having a high alcohol tolerance :)

• Thank You
We've seen some thing, man. Seen some dark shit. Dark. Crazy. Shit.
Seriously though, the intention of that buttload of information was to weed out those that wouldn't put effort into the RP and staying current with it.
Glad you saw that.
Wicked wrote the rules, they have an RP on here that's been around for a few years. So, that's pretty much a catch all rule net.

I don't know. Just matters what kind of stick.
*sleazy eyebrow wiggles*

Pretty much non supernatural skills like agility and having a high alcohol tolerance :)
Pretty much what Noctis said. The secondary abilities are tied to your character occupation/lifestyle. And it can be pretty much anything, as long as it makes sense.

Our CS are almost done. ;x.
That troll baby is mine. //pokes everyone with a stick.
Hai new friends. Can't wait to read your CSes.
I thirst for CSes.
Thirst I say.

I also need to wrangle up the triplets and work on getting this party started, especially since we're getting close to being full.

• Nice Execution!
Okay so, still have to do the DIV box thing and squish my massive paragraphs, and then add a theme song. But anyone is free to review my CS and point out any mistakes and no-gos! I still have to skim it for spelling mistakes and grammar.

Okay so, still have to do the DIV box thing and squish my massive paragraphs, and then add a theme song. But anyone is free to review my CS and point out any mistakes and no-gos! I still have to skim it for spelling mistakes and grammar.

There can only be one o.o

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Nemopedia
There can only be one o.o
Hn? Did you make a dark elf too???? Yikes, my bad I didn't know! (hey maybe the gm will let two join and avoid the bloody battle to the death)

I'm sorry, this is weird. ;x

Hn? Did you make a dark elf too???? Yikes, my bad I didn't know! (hey maybe the gm will let two join and avoid the bloody battle to the death)

I'm sorry, this is weird. ;x
Pfft, that'd be too easy and less entertaining:P

• Sympathy & Compassion
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Did the DIV thing and working on editing for spelling and blah. May take another hour. ;T

Does anyone here draw their characters, or is that just a thing I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.