TWEL∇E WITNESSES | A Modern/Sci-Fi Fantasy Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty interested in this rp, if you don't mind if I do, I'll reserve the Street Mage.

I'm pretty interested in this rp, if you don't mind if I do, I'll reserve the Street Mage.
No reservations, sorry ^.^;

...and I'm going to go back to creating my theoretical game before I overstep the actual GMs ^.^;

Nah. We appreciate the love, Noctis! And yes. No reserves, but it isn't first come first serve. You'll have a chance to vie for your role.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Boo is 18+ and interested! Fo'sho!!^^!!

Sorry guys, but I think I'll have to sit this one out vnv

Sorry guys, but I think I'll have to sit this one out vnv

Noctis, darling, we discussed this already. You have no say in this. We abducted you and forced you to join us.

//chains you to the role play

Please don't leave us.

Dx

Find, I'll think of something :P

Also, how the hell does xD correct to science o.0​

• Thank You
Reactions: Sailor Arti
  • Thank You
Reactions: Sailor Arti
You chained me so I can't go anywhere >:[

Still interested /

Hi.

I think I am interested in being a [BCOLOR=transparent]Newborn Revenant[/BCOLOR]. If it is not too late

Hi.

I think I am interested in being a [BCOLOR=transparent]Newborn Revenant[/BCOLOR]. If it is not too late
You can't reserve spots, and there's not even an OOC yet so I don't think you're too late ._.

We're in the process of making the OOC and the Sign-Ups now. We wanted to release the two simultaneously. So if you all will just give us a little bit more and it should be up. Life happens to everyone, including us. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.