Turtle Bay High

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No.. I just.. I don't want to make you feel like I'm invading your space.." He smiled "Just wanna make sure you are okay."

"You're not. I feel quite safe with you." she assured him. "I was just worried about our class." she said as she looked about the corridor. Most of the students are gone. She can walk now without much problem. She smiled shyly at him.

Reactions: 2 people
He smiled and stepped closer "good.. I wouldn't want you to feel unsafe." He took her hand and opened the door slowly "ready?"

She hold his hands and nodded nervously. As he opened the door, she tightened her grip on him. She edged a but closer to him. His presence soothes her so she want hum close.

She thinks it's crazy to feel so close and comfortable with someone. She was never good with any people. But now, here she is. Holding hands with a guy. She strengthened her resolve and looked ahead.

He smiled and glanced at her "it's okay, I'm here." They started walking, he looked around and read the signs to the doors, after a while they reached a door with a sign that said history, he pointed "I think this is it, just stay close to me, ok?"

They found a door with History plastered on it. She nodded with Brendan's assurance. "Yeah. I will. I hope we won't get a scold or worse, detention." she whispered nervously as they entered the classroom together.

The teacher looked up and frowned 'you two are late.' He said firmly.

"W-we couldn't find the room.." Brendan answered "it's our first day.."

'Take a seat, don't let it happen again.' He replied and he proceeded with the lesson.

Brendan slowly walked to two desks and looked at Lilia "it's okay.." He whispered "come, let's sit down.."

Lilia looked at the room. She tried not to choke on her nervousness. Brendan lead her to two desks and they sat down. She doesn't know what to do next. She glanced at him.

He looked at her, and scooted his chair closer. He took her hand and put it around his arm, he smiled warmly and whispered "here, don't be scared." He opened the book and read quietly.

Her eyes widen when he put her hand on his arm.
"Is this ok? The teacher might see us?" she said while looking at the teacher. But despite what she said, she held tighter on his arm and tried to listen to the teacher.

Brendan smiled "I don't care what he'll say, as long as you're okay." He felt her grip tighten and blushed.
Did she feel the same? Did she enjoy his company? He hoped so, and tried to focus, but she.. She was so beautiful, it was kind of distracting.

She blushed and smiled brightly at him. "You're such a great guy. What would I be if it weren't for you." she whispered back.

She squeezed his hand and returned her attention to the lesson. She was completely unaware of Brendan's distraction.

He stared at her for a minute "I don't know.. I mean.. You probably would've been on the roof" he whispered jokingly "no worries though, I won't tell anyone." He quietly looked at her, then looked at the teacher

"I know you won't tell anyone. I trust you." she answered while looking sideways. She grinned at him.

He looked at her for a second "I trust you too" he said with a smile.
He tried to focus on the lesson again, and remained quiet.

Lilia took out her notebook, taking her hands off Brendan for a while. Then she hold on to him again almost automatically. She peeked at him then looked away. She scribbled on her notes.

He smiled when he noticed she held onto his arm again, the lesson was almost over, and he didn't really feel like he had learned anything. But he was comfortable, and that made him happy.

She felt him smile and she drew a smiley face. She looked at the clock and was glad that the class is nearly over. She looked at Brendan again. "Hey. You look happy." she whispered to him.

He glanced at her "yeah.. I know.. Because you're here." He whispered back. The bell rang and he looked up, yet he remained seated "wanna wait 'till everyone passes?"

She blushed at his reply. "Me, too." she said shyly.

He asked if she wants to wait. "Yeah. I don't think I can walk with the crowd." she smiled at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.