Turtle Bay High

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Totally, I would love to, would make the drive a little less quiet, plus you're really nice.. And you know.. So yeah.." He blushed as he heard her kind words "w-well.. Every morning it is then.."

He smiled "that's awesome, I live 6 doors away from that shop.. The big house with the stone wall around it..? I don't know if you've seen it."

Reactions: 2 people
He said she's nice. She giggled. Wait, did she just giggled? What is happening to her? Brendan's what happened to you. Her mind told her.

Trying to brush off her errant thoughts, she answered him, "Yeah, I saw that when I was looking for my place. I think it's nice and looks very comfortable and quiet. That's the kind of house that makes you reminisce, I think. Oh, sorry. I'm talking too much again." she said apologetically.

He smiled and listened to her quietly.. "You know.. You can come by sometime, I'll make you dinner.. Or do I sound old now? Don't say sorry, I like it when you talk.."
He stopped her for a second "this is my locker, I need to grab my bag"

She was touched by his offer. No one has been that kind to her. Trying not to cry, she smiled. "Thanks. I would love that. If that's ok with you." she said as she kept walking.

He likes it when she talks he said. She was pleased with it. Then he said he's going to grab his bag so she stopped walking.

Then she realized that she doesn't feel that dizzy anymore. Lilia thinks that talking with Brendan helped a lot. But by that realization, she became aware of the crowd again. Unconsciously, she gripped Blake's shirt.

Brendan opened his locker "yeah, I would love for you to come over some time." He grabbed his back and turned, Lilia seemed to look ill again.. "Are you okay? Feeling dizzy again? Is there anything I can do?"

Wiping her forehead, she looked at him. "I don't like crowds. I feel dizzy. Just distract me. Please." she pleaded.

He took her hand and stepped a little closer "just look at me.. Ok? Nobody's here.. It's just you and me.. And this awesome backpack with monkey's on them." He smiled and tried to remain calm "Are you hungry? I got sandwiches."

Brendan hold her hands and told her to look at him. She did so. And just stared at him. He said something about sandwiches. She has to stop staring and start replying.

Trying to calm herself and not look at the crowd, she replied, "U-uhh. No, thanks. I mean sorry." She felt like crying. "I'm s-ssorry. We should go now." she said as she try to walk all the while Brendan's holding her close.

He refused to let go of her hand and looked around "it's okay, I promise.. We could always go to the roof.. I mean.. You went there earlier, right? I saw you.." He smiled and tried to comfort her "I won't tell anyone."

She nodded when he mentioned about her going to the roof. "We can't just skip class. I'm sorry about this. I'm a mess." she apologized again while gripping him still.

He tightened the grip on her hand "it's okay, don't worry.. You're not a mess.. I don't like crowds either.. You just don't like too many people in a small space." He opened a door and pulled her inside "here, sit down.. Take a breathe.. We can wait until the bell rings and make our way to class when it's quieter."

Lilia glanced at him. "I, uh, thank you. Don't leave my side. Promise? I know we just met but please?" she said as she faced him and trying to make him understand.

He said they'll just go when the bell rings. She nodded at that. She breathe deeply to calm herself.

He cupped her cheek with his hand and looked at her "I won't go anywhere.. Promise. Are you okay?" He just looked at her and tried to calm her down

She stared at him and nodded. Realizing his face is a bit close, she blushed which distracted her.

"I, uh, really?" she said with her face showing her relief. In her relief, she unwittingly kissed his cheeks. "Oh, thank you." she said smiling.

He blushed and looked down "I'll be here aslong as you need me.. That's a promise."

He liked her company, he even more so liked the weird feeling he got being around her. He was intrigued by her, he wanted to know more about her.

He looked back up to her and smiled "thanks for that, it's making me shy."

Lilia was lost as she stared at him blushing. He promised. She won' t be lonely anymore.

"You're making me shy, too. I think I'm blushing." she said as she looked back at him. Their gazes met and she was speechless.

He stared into her eyes and stayed quiet, he felt confused, this feeling, he didn't know what it was, but it made him happy. Maybe coming here wasn't that bad after all..
He realised he was staring at her "d-don't be shy.. I mean.. I'm just me.. I'm not going to hurt you or anything."

She smiled at him. "Thank you. It means a lot to me." she said appreciatively. Deciding that she's feeling a bit awkward with staring at each other, she stood up slowly. "I'm okay now. We should go." she told him.

He looked down "a-are you sure? I don't want you to feel bad.." He stepped back "I should probably give you some space."

He stepped back. She was surprised when he did that. "Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry. It's fine. I'm fine." she smiled trying not to show her confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.