Turtle Bay High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan smiled "alright.. See you.. Later?" He saw the girl walk along the wall and was intrigued about where she was going, he narrowed his eyes and looked into the classroom, than back at the girl. He rushed past the door and walked after her quietly.

Cecila turned into a room on the left. She looked around, not seeing the teacher. "Thank God," she said. Quickly, she rushed to her seat and waited for the class to begin.

Reactions: 2 people
As he saw the girl make her way to the roof, he hesitated.. Maybe he should go back and just go to class like he was expected to. He looked at the paper and walked to his locker, putting in his backback. He turned, leaned back and slid down with a deep breathe, waiting for the bell to ring for lunch.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bell rings, and soon the hallway fills with people, Brendan got up and stood against his locker

Coming out of a nearby classroom Angela spotted one of the faces she had been looking for all day and pushed through the crowd until she was beside him "Brendan! How was Science with the spider?" She exclaimed

Lilia fell asleep without knowing it. She jerked awake when she heard the bell rang. She checked her watch and saw it's lunch break already. She sighed at this because she doesn't really feel like going to her class.

But thinking that she might be discovered by a teacher or someone and they might report her or she might get detention this early, she dusted and straightened her clothes and stood up. She went down and found herself in the corridor with lots of people.

It's making her dizzy and she groaned as she holds her head. Deciding to ask for direction, she navigated through the crowds while staying close to the walls. She really hopes that someone in the reception area will be able to help her find her classroom. Checking her schedule, it says she has history. Maybe she'll have to ask for a map if they have any tomorrow.

He looked up and smiled "hey, i-it was alright.. He let me hold it. I love exotic pets, I have a couple of lizards and a spider myself. How was your class? No trouble right?"
While talking to Angela, Brendan noticed the girl that walked to the roof, "hey, uhm, Angela.. I think that girl is new too."
He took her hand and dragged her with him "hey! Are you okay?" He said as they got closer, he let go of Angela's hand and smiled "sorry about that.."

He looked at the girl and narrowed his eyes for a second "Are you alright? You look ill. I'm brendan, that's Angela.. Are you new? I'm new.." He stopped talking when he noticed he was ranting on and on, and looked down "sorry about that.."

Reactions: 4 people
Lilia was surprised when this guy named Brendan asked her if she's alright. He's with a girl named Angela. He said he's a new student, too. She noticed he was holding hands with the girl. Probably a couple, she thought.

"Uhm, I'm Lilia. I'm fine, I think. I just don't like crowds much. I feel dizzy when I'm in a crowd." she said smiling tentatively at them. "And no need to be sorry. I tend to do that sometimes, too." she replied on Brendan's apology as she blushed a little.

"Don't worry about me. I don't want to keep you. I just need to find my classroom. You, uh, guys happen to know where's the history class? That's my next class." she said as she grew more nervous. She's not good with conversations too. She blushed again and lowered her head.

He smiled and nodded excitingly "I have history next hour, I'll walk with you? Don't be scared, I mean, I'm not good in social situations, I usually just look like a weirdo and I talk and talk, and then I say stupid things that really nobody cares about so I usually try to stay quiet because I don't wanna look like a loser.." He took a breathe. "Uhm, sorry about that.." He smiles and looks at Angela, then back at Lilia "Angela shows new students around, she showed me to my first class.. I guess I have no business here, I don't know the way either.. They should make treasure maps and then the classes can be like different coloured chests." He chuckled "ok, I can see I'm going weird, I'm gonna shut up. Sorry about that."

"Oh, you do? I think we're on the same class?" she said as they start walking. He apologized again for talking and saying about random stuff. Lilia laughed. He's amusing and sounds fun in her opinion. "I don't mind. I rather like you do the talking. I'm not that exciting, though" she said as another blush crept on her face.

He mentioned Angela showing him around. "Oh, I see. Is she going to show us to the history class? That's very kind of you." she said turning to Angela. "Are you sure it's okay? I mean you have a class to attend, too right?" she said as she realized she's starting to talk and talk. Cue another blush. "Sorry.." she apologized.

He looked at her and smiled when he saw her blush "I think we do, oh uh, I'm not exciting, I rather hear other people talk.. My voice is funny, doesn't my voice sound funny? So funny.."
He walked in the middle of the two girls and remained quiet as Lilia asked Angela about class.

Angela assured them that she's going to help them. She thanked her for the help. She doesn't know what to do next. She peeked secretly at Brendan who's staying quiet. Thinking he might catch her staring, she started to look away. She decided to study the way they're going instead just in case she has to go without Angela or Brendan around.

He smirked and tapped Lilia's shoulder "I know you were looking at me." He joked "good though, study the way, then you can help me with the way instead" he laughed to himself then looked up "that probably wasn't funny.."

Brendan tapped her and told her he knew she's staring. "Oh." another blush. "I, uh, yeah..I'm..I'm memorizing the way so yeah." she stuttered. She laughed at what he just said. "I don't know but I find you funny." she said smiling at him. Then, she realized he might take it differently. She blushed brightly. Yet again. "Uh, I mean, what I mean is..uhh..It's funny..Sorry..I'm not really good with talking.." she said embarrassed. "What's wrong with you, Lilia" her mind was telling her.

He smiled "you're uhm.. Well.. I think that uhm.." He blushed and looked down "never mind.. Wanna hang out.. Sometime? Like, after school? We can go to that frozen yoghurt place.. If you want that is.." He smiled lopsided and boyish, feeling immature and stupid. "You can invite your friends if you want.."

Lilia saw him blushing. Is he actually blushing? She smiled. He asked her if she wanted to hang out.
"Yeah. Sure. Yoghurt sounds fun. Haven't been able to go out since I just moved here." she said as she agreed to hang out with him. He mentioned she can bring her friends.

"I, uhm, don't have any friends..I live alone, too.." she said hesitantly then said, "How about you? You can bring your pals. I wouldn't mind it." she smiled.

He kept blushing, he didn't know it was this hard to ask a girl out "oh, well.. Y-you have.. Me.." He said as his voice became a little quieter than before.
"I mean, yeah.. So.. You got a car? Because I have a truck, I don't mind driving.. I can drop you off home afterwards.." He tripped and almost fell over, saved himself and stood still "oh my.. I'm so stupid.." Brendan mumbled. "Uhm so yeah, yoghurt.. You live by yourself? So do I.. Well.. Practically seen."

Lilia can't believe what he just said. Blushing, she peeked at Brendan. "Yeah. I think I shouldn't worry now coz I've got you.. I, uh, mean as a friend! Right, a friend..as you said.." she replied feeling flustered so she didn't see him almost tripping.

"I don't have a car so yeah, I think I can take your offer." she smiled feeling a little excited. He said he lives alone, too. "Oh, you do? Where? You might be neighbor." she laughed.

He scratched the back of his neck and smiled "yeah, maybe.. I mean I hope you don't worry that I'm here.." He looked at her "no car? Ah, it would be my pleasure to give you a lift." He kept walking "Holloway Road, you?"

Lilia smiled at that. "Really? I mean I don't wanna burden you. I can just ride the bus. I'm totally cool with it." she said. "But it would be great if I could ride with him every morning" she muttered.

"Where did that came from?" she chastised herself.

He said he lives at Holloway Road. "That's so coincidental. I live there, too. Just around the corner near that antique shop. Cool." she said laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.