Tur'skelu: The Circus in the Shadow Between Worlds OOC

Dude, I remember watching the original "Land Before Time" and being a HUGE dino-geek when I was a kid. There were all these books out that I read voraciously. I LOVE this idea!

And I do have a general outline of things to happen and opportunities for the people, both visitor and performer. I don't have anything set in stone, as player characters have a tendency to fuck up GM plans, but some exciting things are going to happen!

It is coming up well! Zeon and I have been very busy at our respective work places, but it will go up!

I WILL THROTTLE ZEON IF HE DOESN'T POST HIS CHAR SHEET SOON! I mean.... take your time!

Nuuuuu no throttling the boyfriend! I live with him! D=

Waiting with bated breath. It's like waiting on a man to arrive before you can bite into the steak.

Don't worry, I ain't dead. But badger Lycan, see she's been holding up an IM roleplay of mine for about four or five months, so I'm holding this one hostage, please gently poke her into finishing her character sheet for that. So I can make mine for this, and hungry men can bite into steaks and such ok?

Don't worry, I ain't dead. But badger Lycan, see she's been holding up an IM roleplay of mine for about four or five months, so I'm holding this one hostage, please gently poke her into finishing her character sheet for that. So I can make mine for this, and hungry men can bite into steaks and such ok?

Hmmm. Did not know about LQ's past.

Sounds feasible.

LYCAN QUEEN! *pokes*

Oh come on. *Huffs* Lycan, do what he wants, and then make him post his char.

....Goddamn it.... *fires up Foxit Reader to work on her damn character for Zeon's game* Peer pressure is meaaaaaaaaaan!

*Pokes at RP*

Please don't die, I like this RP.

Please don't die, RP, please don't die.