Turnabout Law Stories [Phoenix Wright RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrSandman

Original poster
Yes, that is indeed correct, I'm planning on making a Phoenix Wright sort of RP. Basically it will feature the same mechanic as the game, part detective work, part courtroom. Here, we'll have both sides interacting, so you can choose on what side you want to play for (Prosecution or Lawyers). As for the cases, I've been thinking that everyone that'll play should get an opportunity to write one, and we would take turns as for the main writer for each of the cases (btw, the witnesses would be NPCs, so the writer would have to control his NPCs witnesses as well). Both the Lawyers and the Prosecution could choose witnesses (I was thinking about an equal number of witnesses to each involved part, but we could come up with a better system later) but of course, they would have to do it carefully and guide what the witnesses would have to say sometimes. There is also definetely a greater freedom when pointing contradictions on people's testimony, since we're RPing ^-^

So, anyone interested?

I'd be interested in this! I love the phoenix wright series. (Currently playing through Dual Destinies on my Ipod but I know the overall story._

Okay, just waiting some more players. Buuuut, if you're interested in making a case, then you can PM me already with the idea

This sounds like an interesting idea. I wouldn't mind joining.

Out of curiosity, how many people would be an optimal amount for this RP?

Out of curiosity, how many people would be an optimal amount for this RP?
Sorry for the delay, having internet issues. I'm guessing we could start with four, but I had issues with this ammount before, though it could work fine this time. Eight would be perfect, but again, at least five (counting me as the first GM as well) would be a good ammount already

HOLD IT!!!

I'm interested on this rp so TAKE THAT~!

We have one, two, three aaaand four.... Common guys, just one moar. I didn't even expected to get four for so long, but now I'm back to business

Status
Not open for further replies.