Turn on the light

P

Persnickety

Original poster
[RAINBOW]Hi guys, Persnickety here! I'm hoping that this site won't end up getting blocked through my school firewall. But if I disappear, that's probably what happened. I'm a job corps student, and this is my fourth RPing site in three days. It seems that every time I find a new place, it gets blocked. Anywho, I'm a young adult who enjoys reading, writing, and listening to music. I'm studying to be a CNA, and eventually be a Nurse Practicioner. So I have a life. Sort of. My literacy level is high, so no 1337 5P34k here, please. And iff yu tryyy 2 talk liek dis 2 meeee I WILL F**KING MURDER YOU. Anyway. I've been all over the place, and done a few hundred storylines over the course of my RP lifetime, so feel free to hit me up if you'd like. I'm gonna go explore the forums now.[/RAINBOW] :catgirl:

What nicknames do you like to be called?
I'll just go by Persnickety, thank you.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm a form made up of pure energy, and my gender and age are thusly irrelevant.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I like modern, fantasy, sci-fi, and romantic.
I'm down for one on one mature RPs, yaoi, yuri or het.
Even some fanfiction based storylines.
Basically anything that doesn't involve Twilight, plznthnx.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
It depends on what's already going on. My favorite is to play the cold-hearted ass. Maybe because I'm too tender in real life.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Angry marines WITH space kittens!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Black Mamba by The Academy Is...:
"THIS IS THE VOICE I'VE BEEN GIVEN, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, TAKE A LONG WALK OFF OF THE SHORTEST PIER YOU CAN FIND AND I'LL BE SINGIN' IT OUT, I'LL BE SINGIN'!"

Persnickety..I like that name.
Per...snicketyy... -chuckles.-

Anywho, welcome to Iwaku!

If you need anything, just give a holler!

i liek thnk we wll b liek bestestt frendzzzz!!!!!

Okay, can we be best friends? Because you used rainbow and love grammar, and that is just.. just.. -swoons-

Anyway!

It sounds like you've roleplayed before, but just in case you want to brush up on your skills or want a little help, feel free to check out the Academy. We also have some fantastic Jump-In Roleplays going right now if you want to get right down to business! The CBox is where we all hang out for chats, if you're just looking for some OOC fun!

Okay, that's my bit!

-flees-

Layne has you set up already!

My name is Tetsuri and its nice to meet you.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun!

Enjoy your stay here on Iwaku!

=^____^=

I really hope you get to stay here and those at your job don't block us!
BECAUSE I'M GONNA WELCOME YOU.
Look;

WEEEEEEELCOME, WELCOME TO IWAKU PERSNICKETY!!!!

Please, have a cookie like all forms of pure energy do.
YES, THEY DO.
227981.jpg

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
See you around!

Thank you all for your beautiful welcomes! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now. :)
I shall definitely stick around. :bananaman: