TURKEY DAY IS COMING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devilled eggs, man. Easy and delicious because they are EGGS stuffed with EGGS.

You can get fancy and add tuna or smoked salmon to the filling, or just keep it basic. YOU CANNOT FUCK THIS UP.

Unless you forget to add paprika at the end.

Then God help you.

Old Bay > Paprika on deviled eggs.

Trust me. It's amazing.

Everyone talking about the delicious food they're going to have. And here I am, with a dozen different sandwich recipes.

Yay.

Last edited:
BITCH I WILL CUT YOU

Nah, just kidding, it's probably great.
Meh, I've heard worse threats in the past few days.

I'm from Maryland. Old Bay is like salt to us. We put it on pretty much everything.

*Looks at Canadian Calender*
*Looks back at thread*

In all seriousness though, one side of our family had an aunt off in France until recently so we're celebrating Thanksgiving with them around the time you Americans normally do.
So I get two Thanksgivings this year. :3

It's all about the stuffing, man. I mean, anyone can throw ingredients together with stale bread and jam it in the caviety of a bird...but when it's done perfectly that shit is magic.

I don't really cook so I cant legit leave a recipe for the thread.

Everyone talking about the delicious food they're going to have. And here I am, with a dozen different sandwich recipes.

Yay.

Don't worry brah. Sandwiches are gr8.

Reactions: Dipper
It's all about the stuffing, man. I mean, anyone can throw ingredients together with stale bread and jam it in the caviety of a bird...but when it's done perfectly that shit is magic.

I don't really cook so I cant legit leave a recipe for the thread.
Ah man! My grandma had the BEST stuffing in the entire world. That stuff was as addicting as crack. You'd take one bite the day before Thanksgiving and the whole family would catch you wiggin out by the fridge later that night begging for more. Wish I had gotten her recipe before she died, but like all good things, she took it to the grave with her. ; ;

... *cracks dem knuckles*

Now Zen shall share.

I brine my turkeys every year, whether the turkeys are getting fried or baked. It makes sure that turkeys are nice and moist. Turkey Brine Recipe

MASHED TATERS Chef John's Perfect Mashed Potatoes Recipe

I also make a layered salad with greens, cheddar, onions, peas, corn, sausage, bacon, and mayo *cough*youregonnadieaftereatingthis *cough* and EVERYONE loves it. I got the recipe from my mother in law. It's delicious.

And these brownies are rich as fuck, so be careful. Don't take too big of a piece for yourself. My culinary class has used this recipe MULTIPLE times and it's always a huge hit. Cappuccino Brownies

Old Bay > Paprika on deviled eggs.

Trust me. It's amazing.

Old Bay, eh? On that same line of thinking, how about Tony Chachere's?

Pfft, "turkey" day. Turkey sucks, I have ham on Thanksgiving instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.