Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Horror, Fantasy, Psychological, Action-Adventure, Romance, Science Fiction, Suspence
This is where I will be posting any and all characters as they come to me/as I write them. And this post will be subject to change.

[fieldbox=", #4f2f3f, solid"]
[bg=#2f4f4f]

• N A M E
    First, middle, and surname​

A G E
    16-18​

G E N D E R
    Whatever floats your boat​

S E X U A L I T Y
    Whatever floats your boat​
  • A P P E A R A N C E
    A good 1-2 paragraphs describing your character's physical appearance as well as their fashion sense, and anything else that might be relevant.​

P E R S O N A L I T Y
    You may opt for a written description or just list some positive and negative personality traits. I won't hound you on either.​

U P B R I N G I N G
    Describe your character's family life here. Are they from a bad crowd? Do they come from money? Are they orphans? Do they have a big family? Anything you might find relevant to who they are as a person goes here. Please make it at least 2 paragraphs long.​
  • W I D O W T Y P E
    Widows are what those who have displayed supernatural and/or superhuman abilities are called. There are five types: The Organic Widow(of the body), The Cerebral Widow(of the mind), The Abnormal Widow(of the mystic and odd), The Rainbow Widow(of the Elements), The Power Widow(physical enhancements).​

W I D O W B I T E
    Each classification of Widow has a type of "bite" that grants them special powers. This bite manifests in two ways. One is a physical mark that ranges from the size of a single, period-sized dot to the size of a baseball. Shapes also are unique to the person. The second is, when powers are used, it plays on the senses

You will put where your "bite" is located at, what it looks like, how big it is, and what power you are granted. Explain what said power can do and what it does to your character. Explain any and all drawbacks/weaknesses.​
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited: