◍ ᖴᗩᑎTᗩSY ᖴᖇOST ◍

C

calcifér.

Original poster

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀

If you're lazy, just read the purple arrows :
I am an advanced writer, though my writing tends to vary depending on my mood. That said, I will still never
give you anything but quality content. Am I perfect? Absolutely not. I make mistakes from time to time, like any
other human. I am willing to play both genders, but please don't bombard me with male roles, as I play them
often. If you're willing to double, on the same or separate ideas, that's even better.⠀ I work full time so please
understand that at times, I'll be busy.⠀ I am more of a mature writer so themes of ; romance, light smut, dark
and or disturbing themes may come up during our story. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

15.png
16.png
17.png

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​
◍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀
Muse A is a princess born by blood but has no knowledge of it. Born of the Terrovan Kingdom, her father, the king, were known to have careless affairs. If he wanted a woman, he would have her, whether she were already married or not. One wintry night, the king sent his soldiers into a quaint little town. Their mission? To find the prettiest woman : his newest concubine.⠀After hours of forcing the women outside of their homes in the harsh chill, they'd found her.⠀Louise Allerton, a beauty already married to a common shoe maker. They whisked her away from her home and to the castle.

Her husband were tormented and brokenhearted. How could the king commit such a crime simply because he was of royal blood? And so he divulged a plan to take revenge. The King and Queen had just had a child, their precious gem.⠀Maybe if he stole their child, they'd understand the gravity of the Kings crimes. There was just one problem━ executing the crime. A common man like him had little connection to men that could pull off breaking into the kingdom walls.

He traveled far and wide but no sorcerer, nor wizard alike wanted to take part. "The wolves." The wizard had said with a darkness in his eye. "The wolves will carry out your desire... for a price that you may not be able to fulfill. Poor girl. Poor, poor girl." The words resonated within him like a sickness. The wolves, arch enemies to humans and especially the Terrovan Kingdom. ⠀Despite the dangers of crossing into their territory, the man set off for his travel.

He made a deal with the leader of the Wolves, disguised in a human-like form. "The deal is made. We will carry out your wish and when the time comes, we will collect the girl. Be gone from this place."⠀

Soon after, the child were stolen and the kingdom were in an uproar. The man raised the child as his own and grew to love her. The older she grew, the more often those awful words rang around his head. "When the time comes, we will take the child." Naturally, he no longer wanted to hand her over to them and so, he set out on travels again but this time for the Sensosou ━ Wolf hunters, barbaric and skilled. At the age of 12, he sends her to live among them, to be trained as one of them so that she may protect herself against their kind whenthat time comes. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
► Now the age of 18, Muse A is a talented Hunter, though she/he no longer follows the guild. One day as Muse A is moving through Wolf territory, he/she is ambushed by a guild looking to collect bounty on their head. ( Oh, did I mention that Muse A is a little bit of a criminal now? Such a temper, you know! ) Muse A is already a little weak from traveling so long and finds that they're being cornered. Shit, shit, shit. This isn't good! But...⠀⠀

Suddenly Muse B inter-veins, and it's... a wolf! A tall man of animal ears, and hypnotic eyes not fighting but carrying Muse A away from the violence and harm. When they arrive to a safe area, Muse B watches Muse A with eyes of concern and... licks her neck? No, he's not a pervert ( well... ) but he's healing the scratch in that area. Panicked and confused, Muse A shoves Muse B away━ he's still an enemy! A wolf! A wolf! Yet something about him is so different, unlike any other Wolf she'd ever experienced before. Why did he help her?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

This idea is loosely based off of this manga, with my own ideas and twists :
Erotic Fairy Tales: Red Riding Hood

I've got a few more ideas for this, so if you're interested, let me know.

Muse A can be male or female, same goes for Muse B : m x f. m x m. f x f

Muse A and Muse B are going to be wed to create connection two kingdoms that each have what the other need :
rich lands, and rich armies. Muse A being the prince, and muse B being the princess. After their first meeting, the princess decides that leaving
Muse C, her most trusted servant, would be a good idea. A way to prepare things for her soon to be new home and things of that nature.⠀

The months pass and it's finally time for the prince to set out on his journey to marry his fiance. They'll marry in her kingdom, and then set off back for his, where the two will live. The trip their will take roughly two weeks, and Muse C will ride in the carriage alongside the Prince. much to her discomfort.

They're a day into the trip when all of a sudden, the speed of the carriage picks up and when the prince inquires about it, he receives no answer. The carriage violently begins to flip, tumbling over and over until the prince and Muse C black out.

When they come back to their senses and find each other,⠀they're shocked to see that they're in a land they've never seen or even heard of before. Gothic architecture bathed in eerie light, filled with ornate and Halloween like lanterns :⠀think Halloween town from Kingdom Hearts,or a Halloween-Gothic town with hints of mystic themes.

Dangers unknown to them lurk around, and no one knows who the Prince is it seems. His status holds little to no power in this new place, and they've got to work together if they want to find a way out of this new land without dying in the process. Falling in love along the way wasn't exactly in the plans...

If you're interested, pm me. I've got some ideas : Muse A and C can be any gender. For example, Muse A can be a Princess instead and muse C, a male. This is open for these pairings : m x f & f x f.

"Have sex with her or someone else will. She'll lose interest."

Muse A is a common boy, but not half bad looking and he even managed to start dating Muse B : a new, cute girl to their town. Everyone wanted her but for some reason, she chose him. Being new to things like romance and sex, Muse A has only ever lightly made out with Muse B. It's intimidating, you know? She's so angelic and beautiful... ━ what if he disappointed her?! Lately he's been feeling like she's getting upset with him and his lack of intimacy.

The other boys in the town are starting to pay more attention to her and she's... letting them. Rather than be upset with such unloyal antics, Muse A seeks advice.

"She wants more romance, boy!"
"Ugh! Sounds like a harlot in disguise to me. You can do better."
"Have the two of you... you know. A woman likes to be admired, idiot."

Many of the other men in the town would jump at the chance to bed sucha' beauty, and Muse A wanted to also but... he wasn't like them. Still, thoughts of her being stolen by the likes of another man didn't make him feel good. Sick, in fact. He set off to the red light district in full disguise. The plan? Learn some tips through a prostitute! Was that cheating? Not exactly, he figured.

As he neared the area, Muse A spotted Muse C, dressed in a rather... sensual outfit. Assuming her occupation, he approaches her with his proposition. Muse C, listens without a word and smirks, agreeing.

Now the initial plot can take two different turns :
1. Muse C is actually a prince/princess in disguise to escape the castle. So this 'prostitute' they think they've found to help them with their sexual problems is actually royalty.
-
I mean there's a ton we can do with this idea. Imagine finding out your sexual teacher is the fucking prince/princess lol.... !

2. Muse C isn't a prostitute or a royal, just someone that happened to be in the area and agreed to their weird proposition, finding it to be fun. After a few 'sessions', they move to Muse A's town and stir up some t r o u b l e : I mean, they're totally beautiful and harboring Muse A's secret.

- I figured with this idea, maybe Muse C doesn't hide the fact that they know Muse A because it's not a big deal but Muse A gets really nervous about it. Also, the boys in that town are also really attracted to her and muse A finds himself jealous, even though he's already dating B.

I'd like to do one version where Muse C is a Princess,
and one with them being a Prince : two versions, different genders.
◍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​

20.png
21.png
22.png

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀

O⠀ T⠀ H⠀ E⠀ R ⠀⠀C ⠀R ⠀A⠀ V⠀ I ⠀N ⠀G⠀ S
open to canon characters, oc versions or original ideas

HOT CRAVING ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ⇢ Romance slice of life <3
Korea or Japan based preferably : think cute, angsty, slice of life manga's

HOT CRAVING
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ⇢ Medieval / Royalty
Prince's, Princess's, King's, Queen's, and everything else

HOT CRAVING ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ⇢ Feudal Japan
With elements of light fantasy or without : for example, geisha x samurai

HOT CRAVING ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ The Ancient Magus Bride,
Or anything creature x human like this or totsukuni no shoujo but with adults.

I'm really into fantasy, royal, and medieval things lately : light smut, romance
and occasional dark themes are always a must to be accompanied with them.

So if you've got ideas of your own, I will literally love you if you send them to me. I'm open to it!

◍⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀⠀◍⠀⠀⠀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated :
Keep in mind, I'm willing to do most things. Some of you have been pm'ing me your own ideas
and I love that.
So feel free to mix, match and send your original ideas. That's not an issue at all.