{ тσкуσ gнσυℓ: 3 ƒяσηт ωαя }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ho hum... I've recently begun to develop an interest in Tokyo Ghoul, though admittedly only because the series is oddly... Titillating for me. Though I know little of the series beyond what I can learn in short notice, would you be willing to accept this humble piece for this glorious feast?
I don't see why not. You're welcome to join in, though if anything is confusing feel free to ask, alright? I also included some general information on the main tab of the group, so that should help out in regards to the Kagune, Quinque, rankings, and the groups.​

@SleepingxDragon Can you lower the rank of Daniel's characters to at least SS, anything higher is practically god and i think the highest rank should only be played as a NPC by the GM to prevent rule breaking.

I wont be able to post till tomorrow, sorry guys who are waiting on me.

If you will still have me, I nearly have my character ready to go. This past week just got a bit hectic for me. I should have him posted in the next two days.

If you will still have me, I nearly have my character ready to go. This past week just got a bit hectic for me. I should have him posted in the next two days.

Of course! Feel free to take your time. c:​

301b25ceec75097fa8c24f11e68cf95a.jpg

Name: Kai Hitori
Alias: The scorpion (because of his Kagune and mask)
Height: 6'1
Weight: 168

History:
With his parents getting killed and him taken by rogue scientists as a child. Kai spent a lot of time in their labs unaware that they were doing experiments on him. That all changed the day he met a Ghoul for the first time. The Ghoul told him of his name being Ito, and that he of Kai's real parents . The Ghoul trained Kai on fighting agents and against other Ghouls. At the time he turned 16, the Ghoul who Kai though was his friend killed the scientists and tried to kill him. Kai using all he learned from the Ghoul Ito killed him but barely survived if it wasn't for his Kagune. Roaming the streets , he learned a lot of things and quickly became a S rank Ghoul. At 22, he recently became a SS rank Ghoul.
Personality:
A very fun, smart and obedient boy. Kai tends to act nervous around girls but always seems to change his personality around different crowds. Always blending in and being unnoticed. A very loyal person he sticks up to his friends no matter what(except if they are humans then I eat them)
RELATIONSHIPS/LIFESTYLE

Parents: Dead

Siblings: Only child

Stance on the war? He believes that the CCG is the bane of all Ghouls, so he decided to join Noir to teach them a lesson.

Rating: SS

SPECIAL INFORMATION

Kagune type: Bikaku
Description of Kagune: Kai's Bikaku is shaped like a Scorpion's tail with dark orange scales and a curved tip that is bright orange that contains slow inducing morphine.
manticore2.jpg

(the one that looks like a scorpion tail)
Kagune color: Dark Orange
Weapons: A sledgehammer
Mask:
$T2eC16RHJHsFGlMr,jKCBSdGb8qJH!~~60_1.JPG

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Status
Not open for further replies.