{ тσкуσ gнσυℓ: 3 ƒяσηт ωαя }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name: Hanzo (Last name is unknown)
Alias: Crow
Height: 6'1
Weight: 160p

History: Nearly everything about this person is unknown, to where he was born to where he lives currently however enough information is known about him to take action against him. According to CCG agents researching facility Hanzo, aka ''Crow'' has spent most of his life training in the art of martial and close combat to the point where he is able to kill 3 humans less than 10 seconds away from each other regardless of the range of them. In most situations his killings happen at night, although the bodies has never been discovered by agents except one and even till this day the organization continue to study the same body. The only thing that they have concluded from years of study is that he has a Ukaku Rc cell and is able to wield human weaponry, due to the wounds of the body being thin but immensely deep and long they have discovered that he wield a Karambit. The ''Karambit'' is the most deadliest knife in the world making it illegal in most countries, how this ghoul got his hands on the weapon is still unknown.

The only CCG agents who fought Hanzo and lived now spends their life time in a psychiatric ward, it is hard to get information out of most of them however some people are actually willing to release it at certain times and conditions. The reason behind why the people who fought this ghoul are now insane was just recently discovered by one of them telling the story of his feather. One of the now retired agents whom rests in the psychiatric ward quoted the feathers as ''Staring into Death's eyes'' then he further quoted ''As if he was standing right in front of you''.. He then passed out. After that recent interview the agency now rates Hanzo as a SS Class Ghoul.

Personality: He acts anonymous, rarely getting into a fight with others although he has been fought before in the past. He doesn't talk much compared to others but his job requires him to at least accept requests. Not much information has been recorded about this Ghoul, however it is known that he tries his best to be a ghost.

RELATIONSHIPS/LIFESTYLE

Parents: Unknown

Siblings: Unknown

Stance on the war?
Unknown, however he originally feels neutral

Occupation: He delivers flesh or makes food out of flesh that looks similar to human food for Ghoul who are passive and or unable to fight or hunt for themselves.

Rating: SS

SPECIAL INFORMATION

Kagune type: Ukaku Detached

Description of Kagune: His kagune sprouts from both shoulder blades and forms into wing like structures that shoot deadly spikes. The only thing that makes this kagune ''special'' and ''unique'' is that his Ukaku is literally dripping with poison, along with his spikes and his detached attack if you get cut with any of his spikes or feathers you will experience haziness of vision and slowly lose strength in your limbs and joints causing you to eventually pass out and die if untreated. His ''Detached'' attack is to conjure 1 million crow feathers to float down around him, the edges of the feathers are so sharp that it is able to cut the cheek 0.7 inches deep by a mere graze. This attack covers a wide range essentially covering one whole football field of an area, however these feathers fall slowly. The only weakness to this unique and special kagune type and Hanzo alike is Kakuja Ghouls and Ukaku Ghouls for the Ukaku Ghouls can out run the range of the Detached attacks and the Kakuja Ghoul cannot be cut by his attacks.

Kagune color: Red, however with a slightly dark green tint

Weapons: He is also seen with a butterfly knife or ''balisong'', and a Karambit.

IT HATH BEEN DONE CHILD.
@sleepingxdragon
Haha. I don't think I qualify as a child anymore.
Also, I'll send you a reply later to include you on the hunt

And @Edward , you're accepted- feel free to join in on the IC.

With that being said, I might not be able to respond until an hour or two later. //apparently I'm obligated to go to the movies rn.​

[bg=White]
character_header_hazama.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]k[/BCOLOR]ōsoku-[BCOLOR=#000000]k[/BCOLOR]a
[BCOLOR=#000000]彼は誰が葉をスライス [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Alias[/BCOLOR]: Clover
[BCOLOR=#000000] Age[/BCOLOR]: 27
[BCOLOR=#000000] Height[/BCOLOR]: 6'2
[BCOLOR=#000000] Weight[/BCOLOR]: 159

[BCOLOR=#000000] History[/BCOLOR]: Clover grew up surprisingly in Ireland, although his accent isn't easily recognizable as Irish some of his best friends can speak for him as the only way to know his origin is to spend a lot of time with him. Growing up in a small town where everyone knew each other made his life a bit easy, everyone greeted everyone and the mornings came early, Needless to say Clover's childhood was a happy one. When he reached the age of 20 he took a plane to Tokyo where he soon met his wife ''Yuki''. Alongside the extremely early wedding he was recruited into the Mafia that his wife was associated with through family line. Clover quickly grew to the rank of Capo which means he was a special soldier close to the Godfather. The next 5 years he robbed banks and stores, killed not only rival groups but ghouls alike, made millions of dollars and literally built 5 successful strip clubs and 10 hugely profitable midnight clubs around Japan.

When Clover reached 26 he left the Mafia to join the CCG, his records were secret till he was fully recruited as one document revealed that the Mafia he once was in for many years was the famous ''Yakuza''. His code name was brought up due to his hair color and remains even till this day. Clover was the only person in history to completely skip the training and went straight to the Mentor system due to his outstanding records. After the leader of the special forces organization died he was quickly and overwhelmingly voted to be the next one to take his place by the age of 27... He was voted 3 months ago from the point of the start of his first post on the IC thread.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality[/BCOLOR]: Clover is a happy person, constantly looking on the bright side of things although it may be bad. He is always smiling and has even caught whistling. He likes the day time and sweets such as cakes and cookies, although his been seen eating sushi he mostly eats sweet foods. He is easygoing and open minded but he can differ from right and wrong easily, he may take you along for a ride on the speech train sometimes as well.

[BCOLOR=#000000] R[/BCOLOR]ELATIONSHIPS/[BCOLOR=#000000]L[/BCOLOR]IFESTYLE
tumblr_n739ux9f2c1tuqgoto1_500.gif

[BCOLOR=#000000]Parents[/BCOLOR]: Aiko-Ka & Asuma-Ka

[BCOLOR=#000000]Siblings[/BCOLOR]: None

[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentor/Partner[/BCOLOR]: Koichi Ina

[BCOLOR=#000000]Occupation[/BCOLOR]: Associate of the Mentor Facility Agency, Leader of the Special Counter Ghoul Forces of Tokyo

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rank[/BCOLOR]: SS

[BCOLOR=#000000]S[/BCOLOR]PECIAL [BCOLOR=#000000]I[/BCOLOR]NFORMATION

[BCOLOR=#000000]Quinque type[/BCOLOR]: Double Koukaku
[BCOLOR=#000000]Quinque appearance[/BCOLOR]: He wields double Butterfly knives or Balisongs made of the flesh and Rc cells of Koukaku Ghouls. These weapons are strictly close range making him very weak at long range. Although he is extremely fast like a Ukaku user, someone of the long range variety needs to be fast themselves with attacking long range for if they are not Clover will quickly catch up with them.
BandB.gif

[/bg]​

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox=" Kitsune: Case File-00273 , white, solid, 2 courier new"]

General Information
Presumed Name: Rioshi Takanaka

Known Aliases: Kitsune

Presumed Age: 22

Estimated Height: 5'11"

Estimated Weight: 195lbs

RELATIONSHIPS/LIFESTYLE
Parents: Parents remain unknown.

Siblings: No known siblings.

Stance on the war: Known to be an avid supporter of the war.

Rating: Last know at S+ rating.

SPECIAL INFORMATION
Kagune type: Rinkaku

Description of Kagune: Kitsune's Rinkaku consists of two main tentacle like protrusions covered by a flowing liquidesque material, and are able to spilt in half and remerge seamlessly. An ability Kitsune has adapted to use in some combat scenarios.

Kagune color: Kitsune's Rinkaku is colored a very deep and dark shade of flowing red, almost appearing black in some instances.

Weapons: Kitsune prefers close quarters combat, utilizing his small blades and rough forms of martial arts over excessive dependence on his Kagune.

Personality: Kitsune displays traits of an obsessive compulsive, rechecking himself and his victims time and time again during the course of his violent encounters. Despite this, however; he is known to be arrogant, overconfident, and very energetic. He seems to relish fighting with the CCG, often intruding upon their engagements with others and causing general mayhem where they are involved. As far as it is known though, Kitsune has never taken the life of an investigator and in fact has intervened and saved the lives of those he finds interesting and challenging. This perplexing behavior has made him the ire of many CCG Investigators for it is thought of as mocking and disrespectful.

When under the guise of a Human, because of displayed traits, it is thought that Kitsune demonstrates a rather playful but overbearing personality. It is thought that he displays a mild temperament, not easily instigated, but when pushed becomes rather vengeful. He would most likely be considered a people person much preferring to belong to a group so he can ascertain the spotlight and become the certain of attention. Because of this he would come off as very helpful and often volunteer his services to others, while also being highly competitive to those intruding upon his territory. Due to these traits and Kitsune's speculated curious nature, it cam be assumed he attends a local university as well as employment.

As a ghoul Kitsune is an avid stalker and hunter, watching targets for hours on end before striking at the most opportune moments. He strikes are quick and fatal, inducing no pain and instantaneous death in most cases. He has also been known to breathe stalks homes to deliver the fatal blow while they sleep, eating his fill before departing. Because of this it is speculated that he posses no inherent bloodlust and feeds out of necessity rather than for indulgence as most of the more bestial Ghouls have been known to do.

History: Kitsune appeared in the scene a little more than eight years ago after being connected to a string Ghoul killings that lasted for nearly six months. Prostitutes and other women of the night were being repeatedly found mascaraed in a manner not fitting most known Ghouls in the area prompting the CCG to send in more experienced investigators. Said investigators then laid a trap using one of their own disguised as a prostitute in a back alley and waited for the culprit to appear. Soon thereafter a small male Ghoul wearing a hood and a scarf around his face leapt in an attacked the disguised female investigator, springing the CCG's trap into action. The bout between them lasted for several minutes, the young Ghoul injuring the female investigator and several of her companions, before a severe blow was delivered to the young Ghoul and he left the scene.

For the next year investigators continually attempted to exterminate the one they now dubbed The Shrouded Ghoul, due to the fact he wore a hood and scarf instead of a mask, however their efforts remained to be in vain. The Ghoul would always appear, engage the investigators, and after a serious wound was either inflicting upon himself or an investigator he would retreat back into obscurity. In the later part of the year during the time all this took place one investigator joked and said the young Ghoul reminded his of the folk stories about the Kitsune, or fox spirits, for he always seemed to be toying with them. Talking a liking to that the lead investigator redubbed the Ghoul, Kitsune. It was after this had happened, and an investigator yelling out the given moniker of Kitsune in anger towards a once again retreating ghoul, that the killings stopped. For another year's time nothing was seen or heard of Kitsune, until like the old days a Ghoul appeared and attacked an investigator. Only instead of a hood and scarf, this Ghoul wore a mask of a fox.

Since that time sightings and victims of Kitsune remain constant, but never to the severity and frequency as his first recorded years of activity. His recent years he has more taken upon he role of a persisting antagonist of the CCG, reeking mayhem in many operations and putting many investigators in the hospital. Though there are reports of him aiding other Ghouls in certain situations at present he it not known to have any ties to a particular sect, for he is found fighting with other Ghouls as much as he is aiding them. With the advent of the War in Tokyo, Kitsune has been found to relish combat and becoming ever more active and violent. Though he still has no CCG blood on his hands, the damage he has been willing to inflict continues to grow worrying authorities presiding over areas he in active in.
[/fieldbox]

Ok, as promised here is my character sheet. I still need to add a bit more detail here and there, also add a likes/dislikes as well as a habits section before it's done. For now though this will be okay until I get more time to edit it.

Role-Plays looking great! Can't wait to start.

Reactions: daniel reaver
@Edward and @Bradok , both characters are accepted!

Feel free to start at IC whenever. c:
I still need to add a bit more detail here and there, also add a likes/dislikes as well as a habits section before it's done. For now though this will be okay until I get more time to edit it.
That's fine by me. I'll be looking forward to seeing your character once all of the information is up.​

Hey I'm really sorry I haven't been on the last couple days I had a surprise camping trip

From my experience, when doing Role-Plays with different groups and locations, collaboration is key for good writing. With that in mind if any wants to get together OOCly here or via PM to work out some scenes and or past relationships with one another I'm game. I'd actually prefer doing something like this than randomly jumping into another's scene lol.

Reactions: sleepingxdragon
I'm still willing to join, just haven't been in the right mind as some of you may know for the past few days. I'll have my character sheets up tomorrow, roughly, and if anyone wants me to tag along with them or something, connect with their characters during a scene, let me know. Just give me a heads up in a message, I'm always down for some interaction (gives me more juicy, details to write about).

I'm going to bring Akiko over from the last TG role play and make another ghoul, so it shouldn't take too long. Still deciding whether or not I should keep Akiko as human, or make her a CCG ghoul.

Ghoul Agents character sheet
Name: river
Alias: Thanatos (god of death)
Height:6"4
Weight:150
History: (may I keep it a seceret)
Personality: river is a cold and heartless boy. He's ruthless and rarely ever thinks about why he does what he does. He never shows any sympathy or remorse for any ghoul he kills.
RELATIONSHIPS/LIFESTYLE
Parents: unknown
Siblings:unknown
Mentor/Partner: ( Depending on their age, a mentor might be needed ) ???
Stance on the war?: he never really thought about it
SPECIAL INFORMATION
He's a one eye

Kagune type: rinkaku
Description of Kagune:
Six massive spider legs that stretch from the sides of his back. They are serrated on both sides for clean killing and climbing
Kagune color: pitch black with glowing red veins
Weapons: none
Appearance:
image.jpg
Mask:
image.jpg

Last edited:
I think SSS should only be one character, people like daniel is abusing this rank (no offense). We need to set a limitation on rank because if there isn't people will just pick the highest one and act god.

Reactions: Bradok
lost_districts_application__jericho_laffite_by_typicalrage-d7u8owc.png

Name:
Jericho Laffite
Allies: Viper
Rating: SS from last confrontation
Height:
5'6
D.O.B:
October 27th
District #:
District 2
Race:
Ghoul

Personality:

[Quiet]
He hardly talks mainly because he observes around himself. He treads carefully with what he says knowing it could mean the difference between life and death. So sometimes he thinks it's best to keep his mouth shut and not get into trouble. Though this also makes him harder to come out around new people and will be withdrawn. Once he gets to know someone and trust them then he slowly opens up.

[Cold]
Having to carry out certain orders he steels himself off from others. He will be unsympathetic towards others pleas or their feelings in general. He doesn't let himself show anything he might consider a weakness. Jericho has a hard time showing his emotions. If he's upset he will hide it and even try to hide that something might have amused him. Though bottling up his emotions has caused him to become unstable.

[Loyal]
Once Jericho actually trusts you then he will stick by your side. He doesn't have many whom watch his back but he gladly takes care of those whom would do the same for him. This has a downside for when given orders from someone above him in the district, he knows he has to carry out this order. Not doing so would be bad on his part from past experiences.

[Quick-Thinking]
When you are in a fight you can't hesitate. Jericho thinks as fast as he can on how to solve a problem and then tries to put that plan in motion as fast as possible. He can move fast but you have to react fast too. Though this can sometimes lead to him making bad choices if he doesn't think something through carefully.

[Discreet]
Jericho is good at keeping a secret. Its not safe to have information floating around and is good at hiding things. He also holds onto his won information about himself. Only telling those whom he deem worthy of holding onto the knowledge. He feels that if you trust him enough to tell him everything then you might be alright.

[Adaptable]
Whatever it takes to survive. Jericho's learned to constantly change something to help his current situation. Jericho's learned how to shape his mind and body to all types of situations to try and help himself through it. He's going to hold out as long as he can but as soon as he realizes that something isn't working then he's going to change tactics.

[Unstable]
Jericho is at times able to turn volatile. His inability to communicate his feelings can cause a build up of emotions within himself. With his past he is nothing but a tool and has a hard time seeing himself anything but that. When he acts coldly he is in control of himself but when that control slips he becomes even self-destructing on himself believing that he is no longer good inside.

Biography:

Jericho was a love child. His father had been drifting through France when he met his mother. Their fling was short and he soon went back to drifting. Leaving Jericho's mother alone to raise their son. His mother did her best to take care of him when he was a boy. He remembers her to be very loving and compassionate despite what they were. They received help from the community to get food and his mother did everything possible to try and make their lives easy. Though it wasn't long until ghouls started to be killed to cleanse the areas. To protect her son from being discovered she scrounged up enough money to send him to where his father was in Japan. She promised that she would come and get him soon once everything was safe. As a parting gift she gave him her silver bracelet.

In a foreign country, Jericho was often scared. His father turned out to be the complete opposite of his mother. He was cold and would often times hurt Jericho. He would tell the boy that it was to make him stronger. That if he didn't toughen up he wouldn't survive. There were cannibals about in some of the distracts and doves. It was hard for him but he soon adapted to the lifestyle. Though he had a hard time adjusting to the fact that he was by himself now. When he was with his mother she kept him company. His father was always gone and Jericho would just sit around the small apartment. One day he grew brave and ventured out. Jericho soon did this everyday after his father left. He would wander around and take in all the sights. He would watch the humans interact with one another and them eat their food.

Sometimes he would come home late and it would displease his father. He would tell Jericho that if he wound up dead it wouldn't have been his fault. Whenever that happened Jericho would leave the house before it became too violent. He would head to the park and read there finding it to be peaceful. He managed to save up some money by stealing small amounts from his fathers wallet and bought himself a translation book to try and learn. Jericho never expected to interact with someone. Yet he had met another boy at the park and became friends with him. Even though he was human he was nice and even helped Jericho with learning how to speak Japanese. Though he had to lie to the boy often. Such as where he went to school, and about his family. It was like coming up with a new story for him to live by. He was liked the boy though and he didn't feel lonely anymore.

It didn't stay happy long at all. His father soon figured out where he was spending all his time and took the little boy. Jericho was told that this was only meat and not a pet. He was ordered to kill the boy but Jericho refused. He fought against his father and managed to grab the boy and run away. Though the boy trembled under Jericho's grip and fought against him. It wasn't until Jericho realized that his friend was scared of him because he was a ghoul. He called him a monster and cried. Jericho realized that his dad was right. That was when he made his first kill and hardened his heart. He ate his only friend. Jericho grown to hate himself more and more after that.

The disappearance of the small boy caused an uproar in the community. They knew the boy associated with him and asked Jericho questions but he played the role of a naive innocent. Jericho avoided it the best he could after that but one day he noticed that he was being followed. He managed to shake the two males tailing him but had gone a completely different direction from where he lived. So it took him a while to get back home. When he made it home he found that his father's corpse and the same men standing around talking outside. Police were everywhere and there was no way he could return. Unsure what to do he knew that the districts leader might be able to help him. He wasn't old enough to hunt for himself or even knew how to really fight. After asking around he managed to find the leader and told him his situation.

Jericho was allowed to stay with the group as long he followed orders. His first night was the worst. They hazed him as an initiation into the 'family'. He had to do what they said or risked being punished. Jericho learned how to fight, kill, and how to not trust anyone. If there was a slight chase you showed any weakness someone used it against him. He's been with the group ever since he was a kid and now he's set his name among the group. Jericho earned the nickname Viper for his fast fighting and often deadly outcomes. To commemorate the title he got an ink tattoo of a viper around his arm. He grew to like the concept and embraced the title. Jericho became the deadly snake that was cold to everything.

Stance on war:
Neutral since he feels that getting involved would be dangerous for him (views could be persuaded otherwise)

\\
Kagune:

Bikaku
Jericho's Kagune is a long lithe tail, thats able to lengthen and morph the shape to be razor thin. He relies mainly on his speed and dexterity in fights. Get in as many hits as possible to end it as fast as possible. He has a high endurance because of this but can't dish out heavy hits. He uses his tail as a whip lashing it at his foes to slice them up, even wrapping them with it to create gashes. Can use it to constrict but requires being close quarters. He can even use it to pierce through his foe like a blade. His main goal is to try and outlast the fight and not die. Doesn't do well from long range attacks.
Mask:

Commissioned the mask because of his nickname being the 'Viper'. He added in the goggles after a fight he had and his opponent threw sand into his face to try and keep him from seeing. His mouth his exposed so that he can take a bite his opponent or eat with it still on.

Extras:

-Can speak French, a little English, and Japanese.
-Enjoys the little things and likes to relax with a book.
-Has a photographic memory.
-Doesn't care who's in charge at his district.
-He doesn't show a lot of people his tattoo.
-Still likes to watch humans sometimes.
-Works at a ghoul operated boutique.

Reading//Taking walks//Tongues//Snakes//Cold Coffee//Liver//Fashion

Dislikes:
Being hot//Unable to move//Food//Rain//Being Disturbed while resting//Damaging his clothes.

Relationships:
Mother: unknown.

Father: deceased.

Satoshi Himora (best friend): deceased
Trivia:

~He likes to pick up lizards and other reptiles and hold them. Can he just hold all reptiles.
~Bisexual, he doesn't really care whats in your pants.
~Don't make short jokes that's rude.
~His hair is strawberry blonde. He gets his traits mainly from his mother.
~He doesn't really remember to many songs on the piano and is bad rusty.
~Curses in french when he's upset about something.
~Actually likes working with clothing and putting outfits together. He won't ever admit that.
~Secretly hopes he gets in contact with his mother again.
~Wants to have a pet snake but never committed to it.

=MOAR ART IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE=

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still willing to join, just haven't been in the right mind as some of you may know for the past few days. I'll have my character sheets up tomorrow, roughly, and if anyone wants me to tag along with them or something, connect with their characters during a scene, let me know. Just give me a heads up in a message, I'm always down for some interaction (gives me more juicy, details to write about).

I'm going to bring Akiko over from the last TG role play and make another ghoul, so it shouldn't take too long. Still deciding whether or not I should keep Akiko as human, or make her a CCG ghoul.
Don't feel pressured to post a CS by tomorrow- take as much time as you need, alright? I'll go ahead and tag you on a post, so feel free to jump in. We can always plot what can happen from there or make it up as we go as well.

Hm, it's up to you though there aren't many humans or CCG Ghouls as well.​
I think SSS should only be one character, people like daniel is abusing this rank (no offense). We need to set a limitation on rank because if there isn't people will just pick the highest one and act god.
That's completely understand, and I agree as well. It wouldn't be wise to have everyone being a high rank, after all. I'll go ahead and contact daniel about it. Honestly I didn't see these posts until just now.
--

@TypicalLou

Your character is accepted. Do you want me to tag you in a post- or do you prefer jumping in directly to one of them there instead?​

It would be awesome if you could tag me in a post pls! Also thanks for accepting so glad Im able to use my old oc!

Haha, welcome to the group. Just one quick question, would you prefer starting off with Ghouls or CCG agents?
Don't mention it c:​

Haha, welcome to the group. Just one quick question, would you prefer starting off with Ghouls or CCG agents?
Don't mention it c:​
Hmmm probably with Ghouls. Jericho is neutral because he mainly looks out for himself and can be hostile towards ccg if provoked.

Reactions: sleepingxdragon
Ho hum... I've recently begun to develop an interest in Tokyo Ghoul, though admittedly only because the series is oddly... Titillating for me. Though I know little of the series beyond what I can learn in short notice, would you be willing to accept this humble piece for this glorious feast?

Frankly I never meant to abuse the ranks at all if that's what your trying to say

Status
Not open for further replies.