Trying to Survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Internet problem solved. Welcome new person!)

The news that they were out of any fanger from the camp came as a relief to Damon, who lowered his crossbow and sighed in relief. Then he heard a thump come from a nearby alley and immediately raised his crossbow once more. "What was that?"

"You are going to get killed if you stay down there!" Levi yells to the people in his American with a trace of Scottish accent, easily dropping three more Zs that were coming at them.

Sorins eyes widened as she looked at the other survior yelling at them, she quickly nodded before grabbing Damons arm and pulling him in the direction of the voice, "Quick, this way" She said running towards the building the voice came from, quickly climbing up the fire ecacape, pulling the ladder up once they were there so the zombies couldn't climb up as well. "Thanks for the warning" SHe said to the stranger, "We had no idea they were coming"

"No problem. The names Levi. I didn't know there were any other survivors," he tells them.

He must've been so worried about the camp, he wasn't watching for zombies. They were lucky this guy was on the roof. "I'm Damon, probably one of the few sane survivors in the area."

Sorin cracked a small smile at what he said before introducing herself as well, "I'm Sorin, hopefully I counts as one of the same survivors" She said cracking a small toothed smile.

"I have no doubt you are both sane. The zombies only go after people in perfect health, both physically and mentally. You two were attracting them like crazy. What are you doing in a heavily zombie populated city anyway?"

He mostly meant it as a joke, Damon wasn't sure that sanity was actually a thing, but he had to admit that he was more sane than most he had seen. "I think we're trying to leave said heavily zombie populated city. Are you sure about that mentally healthy thing?"

"I met a woman in a mental hospital shortly after the outbreak. The broke in and came after me, but they ran right past her. I think it's legit."

Sorin stood watching rather owled eyes as they spoke about the zombies, "Wow, that's really messed up" She said thoughtfully, thinking maybe the zombie infection was an advanced stage of some type of mental illness, which meant that maybe it was curable.

"Depends on your point of view. For us, yes. But for them, they don't get eaten. We have to watch our backs. We're healthy, which means we're food." A look of pain passes acrosses his face, but it quickly passes. "My fiancé was lost to them two years ago."

Loss wasn't a new thing to Damon, he knew a few good people in his group. "We all lost people, I got separated from my best friend." He found her a few days later, but he tried to clear his head soon after having that thought. It wasn't something he liked to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.