Trying to Survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"But hey I'm at least glad I kind of teamed with you, you seem like a decent human being" She said breaking the silence with a smile, hoping to lighten the mood, "Anyways, besides all that depressing crap, ready to go?" She asked taking another peek out the door to make sure it was clear

The comment brought a little life back into the atmosphere as Damon picked up his pack and crossbow, "Yeah I'm ready, and thanks."

"No problemo" She said letting her dorky vocabulary show. She opened the door completely, walking out with her swords in hand. She also pulled out the map, she had marked on it a bit, showing where she knew some groups were at. "According to this on our way we'll come close to the Aggs Camp, their pretty cruel but painfully stupid so we should be able to walk right by" She said remembering how she could sneak in and out of their camp stealing supplies only a few months ago, she hoped they were still just as unorganised.

He hadn't been in the area long, so he didn't know much of the Aggs, just what Sorin said, cruel but dumb. "It should be fine, as long as we're careful."

She nodded her head agreeing before putting the map in her bag and starting to walk, keeping her eyes peeled for movement, but it seemed like since they were out of the main city their weren't many zombies roaming about. She hated being in the open but she supposed it was better than the risk of getting trapped on a roof. "I think we'll get there by midday tomorrow if we rest up tonight and get started early" She stated quietly.

Damon thought of the water once more. They could probably make it last until then, but it'd be a stretch. "Sounds good, we'll just have to watch how much we drink until then."

"Yeah, if it doesn't can just find a nearby store" She said shrugging her shoulders and looking around, she could hear a few zombies far down a side road but they weren't much of a threat at the moment.

He quieted down as he heard the zombies. They weren't in view, and probably couldn't find them before they got away, but he was being careful. He didn't want to push any luck.

She atarted walking quickly down the street, glancing back a time or to to make sure he was following her. "We're about to hit a backroad so it should be clear sailing from then till nightfall" She commented.

Damon kept close to Sorin, his crossbow ready in case of emergency. He was glad to hear that they'd be off the main road. Back roads are long but less traveled, so her prediction was most likely accurate. Any problems would just be bad luck.

She strolled casually, as if there wasn't a sword in each hand and the undead weren't just a street or so away. But she tensed when she seen barbed wire in the distance, they were going along the edge of the camp, she pointed it out to Damon, "Thats the camp" She said quietly.

Damon glanced ahead to see the barbed wire in the distance. He nodded, but didn't say anything. Zombies were dumb and easy to predict. Most humans were smart and harder to predict, there fore much more dangerous. He didn't like that.

"Long as they don't know where in the area we should be fine" She said quietly as they took a fork in the road leading to where they were going and further away from the camp. She kept her eye on the camp making sure she didn't see people or even a vehickle heading their way.

Damon kept his crossbow ready as they passed the camp. He didn't want to use it, but if anyone saw them, he'd fire in a heart beat. Luckily, they moved away from the camp and it vanished from sight without incident.

Sorin let out a small relieved breath after the camp got out of sight, "Well now that that's out of the way, only a few more hours till night fall so we should keep an eye out for a secure building we can hold up in got the night" She commented as they kept walking.

(Sorry, I've been a little busy, and now I'm having internet troubles, so I probably won't be able to make a reply for a bit longer.)

(Its okay, thanks for telling me by the way OuO)

(Could I join?)

(I don't mind if Michael doesn't, but I don't think he will so if you'd like to just jump in here you can~)

(K. Thanks!)

Levi watched as the duo made their way out of doorway. Fools are gonna get killed if they stay down there, he thinks to himself. He makes his way across the rooftops, matching there slow progress, his longbow drawn, an arrow already nocked on the string. Watching a Z about to broadside them out of an alley, he raises, draws, and releases the arrow in one fluid motion, the zing of the string sounded like a gunshot in the still air.

Status
Not open for further replies.