4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
Hi all,

I am trying to turn off Star content for my account. I checked the FAQ about how to do this, and it mentioned clicking the option for "zero star content" under Preferences. I could not find that checkbox under Preferences, even when using ctrl-F. How do I stop seeing star content?

Hi all,

I am trying to turn off Star content for my account. I checked the FAQ about how to do this, and it mentioned clicking the option for "zero star content" under Preferences. I could not find that checkbox under Preferences, even when using ctrl-F. How do I stop seeing star content?
I believe (having admin controls hinders my ability to try it for myself somewhat) that "No selection" under the section "Star Content Access" in settings should be the control for this. If you try it and it doesn't work, let me know so that I can ponder some more.

Reactions: Mollisol
Hi all,

I believe (having admin controls hinders my ability to try it for myself somewhat) that "No selection" under the section "Star Content Access" in settings should be the control for this. If you try it and it doesn't work, let me know so that I can ponder some more.
Could you explain which link you mean by "settings"? I can't find "Star Content Access" under Preferences or Account Details.

Account Details, should look like this:
View attachment 184782
I do not have that field/question in my Account Details.

I appreciate your patience regarding this! I promise I'm not trying to be difficult.
Well hmmm.
Clearly something has gone awry since the Redstar/Bluestar access thing got mixed up. Currently, since it's opt-in, not seeing Star content is just not sending in the form but as you had it from before that ship has sailed.

I'm not cross, just pondering if the new workaround we had to do for the star access has a way for users to "undo" it themselves. At any rate, I can probably revoke your star access manually if you want it gone?

View attachment 184782

I appreciate your patience regarding this! I promise I'm not trying to be difficult.
Well hmmm.
Clearly something has gone awry since the Redstar/Bluestar access thing got mixed up. Currently, since it's opt-in, not seeing Star content is just not sending in the form but as you had it from before that ship has sailed.

I'm not cross, just pondering if the new workaround we had to do for the star access has a way for users to "undo" it themselves. At any rate, I can probably revoke your star access manually if you want it gone?
Yes, I would like it if you revoked it manually. Thank you!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
View attachment 184782

Well hmmm.

Should be done now, again let me know if you don't see a change within a day or so (sometimes the system needs to refresh things).

• Thank You
Reactions: Mollisol
View attachment 184782

Well hmmm.

Should be done now, again let me know if you don't see a change within a day or so (sometimes the system needs to refresh things).
I seem to be barred from both! Thank you!

Reactions: Kitti