Trying to Reconnect with Friends from Dream Realms Roleplaying Website

B

Briar

Original poster
Hello! I know this is probably not the place for this thread, but I didn't know where else to put it, so here it is (sorry y'all).

I'm looking to reconnect with people I wrote with on another RP site that very suddenly went dark (it literally just shut down a few weeks ago); I talked to and made friends with several writing partners, but none of us shared secondary contact information because we figured we didn't need to. One person in particular I am looking to reconnect with went by the name Anitabonita77-- she and I had many fantastic stories going, and we got along really well, so I am hoping that if she's found her way here and made an account with a different name, she might find this and we can write together again!

I was called AVN on the other site; I wasn't particularly active and only took on a few partners at a time, but if any of y'all are from DR and we ever wrote together, hit me up! :)

Hey there Briar! Welcome back :-)

It sucks to hear your place disappeared! That's always a crummy experience. Hopefully you'll be able to reconnect with some buddies here on Iwaku. If you haven't already, checking out Redstar Connections might be a good place to post looking for more crossover from DR.

Good luck, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Reactions: Briar
Hey there Briar! Welcome back :-)

It sucks to hear your place disappeared! That's always a crummy experience. Hopefully you'll be able to reconnect with some buddies here on Iwaku. If you haven't already, checking out Redstar Connections might be a good place to post looking for more crossover from DR.

Good luck, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Thank you so much! Yeah, it's a shame, and rather frustrating. I will try your advice! :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: s p o o k