Trying to get the word out

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ProfessorNv

Original poster
So I made myself a new YouTube channel and have really been trying to get the word out for it. I really want to see if this is something worth pursuing and I want some honest opinions on my channel. I have worked my butt off to improve the quality of my videos (now able to upload 1080p) and I want to know what others think, and dont be afraid to sub if you think i have what it takes! Comments never hurt ;P

JackTheRipoff

Last edited by a moderator:
So I made myself a new YouTube channel and have really been trying to get the word out for it. I really want to see if this is something worth pursuing and I want some honest opinions on my channel. I have worked my butt off to improve the quality of my videos (now able to upload 1080p) and I want to know what others think, and dont be afraid to sub if you think i have what it takes! Comments never hurt ;P
it...would help if you linked the channel...

Could be promising. It takes a ton of effort and time to build up a good YouTube following, which is really the purpose of a lot of these channels. Keep working at it, you could be on to something.

Reactions: ProfessorNv
yes, yes it would wouldnt it? Sorry, doing twenty things at once, you tend to forget some things XD its on there now
Well I like your channel, I wish I knew anything about video editing like you do, you've clearly got energies and don't make any of the dum dummy dum mistakes I did

I'll feature my channel on yours, even if that's not likely to help you out

EDIT: feature YOUR channel on mine

• Love
Could be promising. It takes a ton of effort and time to build up a good YouTube following, which is really the purpose of a lot of these channels. Keep working at it, you could be on to something.
Well I like your channel, I wish I knew anything about video editing like you do, you've clearly got energies and don't make any of the dum dummy dum mistakes I did

I'll feature my channel on yours, even if that's not likely to help you out

EDIT: feature YOUR channel on mine
Thanks guys for checking it out! And yeah I totally understand about having to put the time and effort into the videos, which is what I definitely plan to do haha. And thank you for the feature! Any help is awesome, and so are you!

i think ill release a video letting people know about your channel, though I only have a few subscibers but...every bit helps

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.