Trying To Get Back Into The Swing

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Based God

Original poster
Hello!

Aright, so, after an absence from basically every roleplay forum, I've decided to try and get back into things.
I might be slightly rusty, as my extent of roleplays for the past couple of months have been over Kik and Skype, and they come very rarely as those are open to my friends and... I don't have very many friends, ahaha.

Um, anyway, enough of that, let me get to my main point!

I want to get back into the swing by doing some 1x1s. I don't have any detailed plot ideas, but I do have couple of ideas of what I'd like them to involve and what my preferences for some things are:

1. Roleplays based in the universe of some animes (I am currently interested in doing: Tokyo Ghoul, Madoka Magica, or Corpse Party-based roleplays.)

2. Romance! This does not necessarily have to be in the roleplay, but I really do love romance and it would be fantastic if we could include it in there.

3. Currently in the mood for mxm or mxf. I do love fxf, but can't really bring myself to roleplay it at the moment. Common plot ideas are pretty great to me. Angel x demon, God x human, x i, typical opposites-attract kind of stuff as well. We just have to come up with a steady plot for it. :>

5. I really like developing the universe a little before starting the roleplay and as we go along with the roleplay- which means I enjoy talking about the roleplay OOC to make decisions about certain aspects of the characters/the world they live in.

6. Horror. Blood. Gore.

So, yes. No plot ideas, but if you have anything you think I might be interested in, please tell me and I'll be glad to get back to you on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.