Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Available sporadically through the day for random chats, I work 5 days a week so my free time can be limited.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, biblical plots, horror elements, scifi, slice of life. most genres are on the table for discussion.
Hello, I'm Decayinggod!
I'm not new to the role-play scene and have been apart of it for five to seven years but recently had to steadily slow down and stop due to work and school, however, I'm looking to get back into the scene more actively! I'm a very literate writer and adore details, my spelling and grammar is decent with the occasional typos and keyboard mishaps, but I assure you it is far and few in between while on my laptop (mobile is a bit different considering auto-correct).

I'm incredibly fond of sci-fi and fantasy; a majority of my characters are actually aliens with very elaborate biology and extensive story lines since they're apart of a bigger universe concept I dabble in on my free time as a story artist. However, I do also enjoy slice-of-life and am more than open to various other genres! I'm also not shy from gore, horror, or elaborate details that may make one's stomach sick - I actually thoroughly enjoy it in a plot line! While a story-line may fixate on only two or four main characters, I'm more than happy to have additional background characters or a slew of focus characters; I've had up to sixty plus active story lines before (only counting my own characters) in one single role play.

Almost anything NSFW is alright with me, as stated prior, I'm more than comfortable with elaborate gore and/or horror, along with sex-fixated topics. If my partner prefers a 'fade-to-black' scene, I won't pressure them; though if that is your concern regarding me - no worries? I'm fine with extensive, explicit details. The few things I disagree with and would enjoy having no part in is bestiality, pedophilia (includes shotacon and lolicon), bathroom works, and some other things I cannot recall off the top of my head!

Things I'm perfectly okay with and prefer having in a story line:
18+ characters, abuse, angst, non-consensual, apocalyptic, dark fantasy, sci-fi, aliens, dystopia, fantasy, horror, gore, somnophilia, love-triangles, hurt/comfort, hate-love, stalkers/obsessive characters, kidnappers, male x male, male x female, monsters, romance, fluff, slave, slice-of-life, survival, tragedy, comedy, war, gangs. vampires, emperors, sacrifices, gods/ess, law enforcement, AI, fear-play, pet-play, amputation, groping, photography, videography, age differences, breaking and entering, forced submission, sadism/masochism, bondage, biting, blood-play, weapon-play, asphyxiation, mister/mistress, spanking, cream pie, breast-play, body worship, orgasm denial, oviposition, exhibitionism, humiliation, and other things! I'm open minded so feel free to suggest new things!

I haven't any plots right off the top of my head, however, I'm more than content to story/world build with someone! Please feel to private message me so we can have a chat; if you have any questions or suggestions let me know!

Plots:
Dark fantasy: Ruined America
Sci-fi: hunt for bounty

Last edited:
Still open !

I'm interested in rping with you if you're still looking. Send me a PM and maybe we could work something out.

Same on my side of the universe... one alien creator to another. Thanks.

Reactions: fungus
Are you still looking for a partner? I'd love to discuss ideas with you.

Still looking!

I am interested in role-playing with you

Still open!

Still open!

Still Open! Added additional interest/pairings.