Trying to come up with an Uta No Prince Sama based RP...

Would you be interested in making this happen?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Who cares...

• Learn how to do it yourself!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PuertoRicanGirl

Original poster
So. I'm not very good at coming up with original ideas for a plot. Or at making super fancy with an in-depth background or a lot or details. To be honest, since I started roleplaying a year ago, I have always been a passive roleplayer. I would let my partner take control of the plot and I would just go along with it. I'm totally fine with that. However, now I really want to create a plot. Even if it simple and I wanted to know if anyone was interested in helping me develop it.

I want it to be based on Uta No Prince Sama since I really like music specially playing the piano. Also, I want it to have plenty of humour, romance and drama because what is a school without DRAMA... Anyways I know I'm rambling on but I was thinking like a new generation of Composers and Idols. I don't want it to be two or three characters, I really want to get people involve and get to know them, not only their style of roleplaying but also in OOC as well. If you have any suggestion or idea to make this happen I am ALL EARS!!

I decided to post this thread here because I didn't know where else to put it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I love the idea of a rp based off of a new generation Uta no prince sama though getting people to stay to rp and get to know them is quite hard in a rp sometimes. I would suggest possibly making it in groups instead of the forums where you can have people to talk to as well as rp the role-play if that's what your wanting. I've never made a group before so I don't know too much about it, but I would think that would be better if you want to get to know the people in the rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.