Votes: 2 100.0%
  • dun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

miserableyouth

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
henlo ! my name is miserableyouth, but i also go by mis ! i am a josh dun stan and twenty one pilots trash. i used to rp on wattpad and goodreads but the forums on wattpad recently changed and the new look sucks. it also isn't very friendly for rp anymore. goodreads is kind of not active anymore. i moved to bd roleplaying for a while, started up some things there which is all good, but bd doesn't rly have a platform for codes at all. anyway, i think i'm an advanced rper ! and i'm hoping i can get into writing again. i was mostly involved in g-rps in the forums, but on bd i started doing more onexones ! i hope to meet some cool people !

Last edited:
Hi Mis :D Welcome to Iwaku! I am a HUGE 21 pilots fan, they are my favorite music group at the moment, and probably for the forseeable future!

You'll find a lot of Group RPs and 1x1s to quench your writing thirst and help you get back into the groove of things :D Roleplaying doesn't change much, so you'll hit the ground running, and running hard! If you need any help or have any questions, don't be too scared to ask! We're here for ya!

Reactions: miserableyouth
thanks ! and awesome ! i don't meet a lot of twenty one pilots fans so it's great to meet one (and stan together !).

yeah i have been browsing the website since for a while to look at stuff. nothing interests me in the groups as of right now but i might try to start something, a reboot of a group roleplay i once did on goodreads ! and ya, thank you for the help !