Trying something new

T

toastbeard

Original poster
Hey everyone, I've tried forum RP a couple times before, but it has been a couple years since the last time I've given it a go. Since Christmas vacation begins this week, going to give it another shot. I like Scifi, Fantasy, etc - pretty much willing to try anything. I've always had a fantasy of being a writer but never practiced - so this will probably be a mental release/exercise for me.

What do you prefer to be called? Toastbeard. Toast. Beard. TB?
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Man
How old are you? 26
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Either works for me, usually need others to drag me along. :)
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? I suppose.

Hey-oh, @toastbeard! I'm Levusti, but you can call me Lev!

Welcome to Iwaku! We're a super friendly community of roleplayers from all over the world and from all different walks of life!

Be sure to look through the Iwaku Terms of Service and Rules and the List of FAQs to keep yourself on top of all the policies we have here.

When you're ready to start, feel free to join in any of the Roleplays in the Roleplay Forums or hone and exhibit your craft at the Institute, Challenges, Guild, and Museum!

I see you have most of your Roleplayer's Resume filled! Try dropping a Roleplay Invitation Request to show others your interest! It may not be immediate, but others will scout you out when they're looking for a roleplayer!

If you have any questions about navigating this site or the system we use, feel free to ask me or any other member! If we can't answer you, we'll direct you to someone who can!

Have fun!

LEVOOSHTEE, AWAAAAAY!

Thanks Levi. :) Found a Jump In RP for now - I'll grow from there!

Welcome to Iwaku, Beard of Crispy Bread!
It is good to see you get back into forum rp! I hope you have a great stay here on Iwaku!

If you need anything, feel free to send me a message. =D