1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Hello There!

My name’s Siren, and I’m a 21 year old male from the good ole’ U.S!

It’s been a considerable amount of time since I last decided to branch out and explore new platforms to write on, and I ended stumbling upon this interesting little web page here! So, I decided to give it a shot!

A little about me! I’ve been Roleplaying for roughly ten years now, started out on this old gaming website called Gameshed. Not even sure how I got into it, but when I did I fell in love with this hobby! Creating characters and plots and enjoying writing them alongside a partner is a lot of fun to me, and I deeply enjoy being able to improve my own writing style and get inspired by the works of others! I adore genres such as fantasy and science fiction, purely for the freedom they provide and the myriad of directions and extremes you can take their respective stories in! Im also a bit of a hopeless romantic, so I have a soft spot for having elements of romance in my stories as well.

During the pandemic I ended up making a hobby of learning to draw, so that’s a little surprise you might be able to see should my writing inspire me enough to sketch something! I’m no Picasso, but I take a lot of pride in how much I’ve improved.

As of now I’m primarily looking for one on one partners. Lately I’ve been involved in a lot of group based plots but I think it would be great to get back into the old format I’m so used to! But, we’ll see what happens!

I’m currently off for Summer Break now that my first year of college is up, so I’ll have a good bit of spare time on my hands! I intend to use it wisely and meet some incredible people on and off the net (that includes you fine people ;) ).

I’m looking forward to seeing where this road takes me! I wish those of you who read this a fantastic day!

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
hello hello and welcome to the site! :D I hope this summer gives you lots of fun rps!

• Love
Reactions: Siren77
hello hi, siren!! i'm coyote <3
welcome to this goofy where the staff is probably unhinged and do stupid shit constantly. i hope you find some funky fun partners with amazing plots! if you have any questions or need any help, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or any other of the staffers here!

have a lovely day​

• Love
Hello Siren! Welcome!

• Love
Hi Siren!! Welcome to Hell Iwaku!!!

(I'll be honest, I don't know why I made that joke. Just felt right.)

I hope you enjoy your time here and the plot bunnies don't eat your brains. 💜

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku!

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you have a fun time. ^^

• Love