Trying something new~

D

Danger

Original poster
Okie dokie hello everyone c: I'm looking for a partner to try FxF with, because it's something I haven't done before. I will be playing sub in this, because I have no idea of what I'm doing xD

Checklist:

• Spelling and grammar must be decent. I am rather picky about that. But please don't be offended if I don't want to roleplay with you.
  • At least 2 paragraphs, my posts tend to be short anyway so I hope you don't mind that. In my mind, a paragraph tends to be 5 lines.
  • Someone who is willing to come up with new plot twists here and there, my mind goes hyperactive when roleplaying xD
  • Will add when I think of more~
Now that that's out of the way, plot!

My character is still somewhat undecided about her sexuality, and so has never had a partner. She somehow meets your character. Mine will be intrigued, attracted and will want to get close. However, she will be unsure about your character, and will try to be subtle. Your character picks up on it, maybe after a bit of time, and tells mine that she is interested in girls.
I try to be open ended with plots so my roleplay partner can help come up with ideas c:

Note: this will be a rather slow progressing roleplay, or at least it sounds like it to me, so I hope my partner doesn't mind. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing in this, and so I'm looking for someone to guide me xD

Post here you're interested!

{First partner request thread so I'm sorry if it sounds weird Dx}