Truth or Dare

Dare: Yes, I look back on a message or two I sent a few weeks ago when I was upset with someone. Why I cringe is because now I look at what I did and how I acted and I was being childish, rude and inconsiderate. I no longer have the messages, but just thinking about them makes me cringe from how I acted. But oh well, what is done is done and now I just have to learn from that cringe worthy mistake :3

~~~~

Truth: What is one of your biggest fears?

or

Dare: (Wow I'm terrible at dares) Do what AkitoYukito said

Truth: As pathetic as it sounds, I fear that sometimes, whenever I'm in the elevator, the elevator wires might snap and the elevator will drop and crash. Hence, me dying. If the elevator has like windows on the doors, and whenever it passes another level, you can see the lift lobby , I feel like a ghost or something might appear on a level while I'm looking out.

~~

Truth: Have you ever been rejected?

OR

Dare: Ship yourself with another person. (Can be fiction or non-fiction)

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth: Yes. I was playing a game of tag with a few of my friends, hehehe....

Truth: Have you ever consumed the genitalia of an animal? If so, then in what dish did you find it, and when and where did you eat it? If not, do you ever plan or hope on doing so, then?

Dare: Admit your love to any member of these forums via a completely new thread in General Chat, and continue this faux attraction until the target gets creeped out. Note that in this dare, you must never reveal that what you're doing is just a dare (although the target is allowed to discover it for his or her self).[/solid]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Truth: I got drunk and had my first TASTE of alcohol last friday, five days after I turned 21. My friends egged me on and so I took down 6 shots of vodka and a shot of gin. I remember a few things, but there's a lot of stuff people said I did but I have NO recollection of. Then I crashed and woke up a few hours later with a MASSIVE headache. Yeah, I don't plan on drinking for a while.

Truth: What is your obsessive compulsive thing you do? Like do you constantly look at your teeth for nothing to be there or do you have to make sure your door is locked several times before you're satisfied?

Dare: Tag the staff member "Dawn" many times in random General Chatting threads and Board Game threads. Make sure they don't really follow a pattern so she is sufficiently confused.

Dare: Tag the staff member "Dawn" many times in random General Chatting threads and Board Game threads. Make sure they don't really follow a pattern so she is sufficiently confused.

I've tagged her many times already, but I'll keep it up and pic-screen her response should I get one.

Truth: Have you ever done something super embarrassing or funny? If so, what?

Dare: Post a weird/funny gif on staff member Diana's profile and show us the reaction you get.

Truth: Yes. I cracked an especially delicious joke, hehehe (again)...

Truth: What is the most embarrassing thing you have done in front of your grandparents?
Dare: For two weeks, post sensuous messages of adoration and love on Diana's wall. Don't tell her it's part of a dare until after the two weeks are over.

Dare: For two weeks, post sensuous messages of adoration and love on Diana's wall. Don't tell her it's part of a dare until after the two weeks are over.

Well, I don't know about two weeks, but I will certainly post something and see what kind of reaction I get. =D

Truth: What is the strangest thing you've ever done?

Dare: Post a sensuous confession of love to Lady Bernkastel in her Tis the Season Thread

Diana's reaction

Last edited:
[dash=red]

Truth, purple
The strangest thing I've ever done? Well, I've done multiple, equally-strange things. One time, I was on a road trip with my family; my dad was driving. I would silently race the other cars in my head. When a car passed my dad up, I screamed at him to go faster. Scared the living hell out of him. The car was too fast, so I cried. But the thing is...I was 17. >_>

Truth: What is something you've done that you never want to be caught doing?

Dare: You must work two of the four words into a reply in one of the roleplay threads you are in: avatrol (a bastard), bablatrice (female babbler), batie-bummil (useless bungler), or borborygmus (rumbling in lower intestines). However, if the other roleplay partners ask what it is, do not explain.

[/dash]

Truth. Reading fanfiction.

Truth: what was the most awkward moment you had I a relationship.

Dare: you must somehow get iwaku onto tvtropes

Before I take the dare; did you mean this place?
tvtropes.org