Truth or Dare (SteamBox Style!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
may be going to the movies so not sure if i will be able to make it, but i will definitely make it next week if i don't come this week.

Huh? What? -innocent face-

A stroooooong.

maybe.

I will be joining this most nights, but 6pm-12am server time is 12am-6am for me and I'm working tomorrow morning so no can do tonight =[

I might be able to....hmm we will see how well this works with my tablet....

Well.

This was.

Different.

*Silence ensues*... >>....

NEXT NIGHT WILL BE ON
SEPTEMBER 25T H, SAME TIME! >:D

Depending on the amount of people, however, Ceru, Myrn, and I have decided to split it up: Half SteamBox, Half Bordello. If it gets super big with a lot of people, that is what we will do! We want everyone to have a chance to go!

But...uh...other than that....*Coughs awkwardly*

HAD FUN, GUYS!!!!!

YAY! I had a minor heart attack thinking that I had my 7-10pm class on the same day as this but.....I DON'T! :D EXPECT ME THERE. >:D

LESS THAN AN HOUR, PEEPS.

Make it if you can, don't if you can't, and all that kinda good stuff.

I ams interested in this :3 I shall do may best to be there >:3

OH!

YEAH.

The next Truth or Dare night will be on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 8TH, 2012, at the same time: 6:00PM IWAKU TIME UNTIL MIDNIGHT!

The previous one went good, but with enough people complaining about it, I gotta stress it!

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE IN THE STEAMBOX DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN TURN ALL NASTY/PERVY/CREEPER MODE ON PEOPLE. If you are not dared directly to do something to someone, but still do things to them when they and others CLEARLY don't want you to, leave them alone! No grabby hands at people! It makes them feel like they're being creeped on.

NO MEANS NO! D:<

Other than that, CANT WAIT FOR NEXT NIGHT! See you guys then! :D

I missed the last one due to schooling. Sad face.

But classes have ended, so I shall be at the next~ >:3

I'm not sure if I can make that one...is there anyway we can do another between now and then?

well you see I can only make it to the last two hours

Tuesday does seem to be a bad day for most people, just as Fridays are a bad day for me!

Thursday, maybe? I'm okay with this Thursday. .__.

This Thursday? I should still be able to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.