Not open for further replies.
I

Iliana

Original poster
coollogo_com-291391655.gif

OR

coollogo_com-291286354.gif

Angel_vs_Devil__by_Mikeinel.gif

We finally did it! We finally had enough balls to play Truth or Dare again after so many years of staying as far away of the damned game as possible! But, now here on Iwaku, we'll be embarrassing the living hell out of all of you! >:D

Truth or Dare has now made it to the forums in one night of silly, crazy, awkward, and awesome fun! This night will be hosted by yours truly, Iliana!

WHEN: Every other Tuesday night, starting with Next Tuesday, September 11th, 2012!
TIME: 6PM TO MIDNIGHT, IWAKU TIME!
WHERE: The Steam Box!

*IMPORTANT NOTE*
If you are not 18+, you are already not eligible to be in the SteamBox! You HAVE to be 18 or older to participate in the game! If you are not, then we are very sorry! This is for mature audiences only!

RULES AND WARNINGS
(ALL RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED! IF NOT, YOU ARE SUBJECTED TO BEING YELLED AT AND GETTING A FINGER WAGGING IN YOUR FACE. NO BAD THINGS. NNNNNO.)

• What happens in the SteamBox STAYS in the SteamBox! Do not take anything done in the steambox to PMs, CBox, or anywhere else in the forums! Once the game is over, you can talk about all you wish. You may NOT do any dares outside of the SteamBox!

• All Truths AND Dares MUST BE DONE. If you are too afraid to go too far, then we highly suggest you do not join! This game is a no holds bar! The Staff Members want you to have fun, but it is not fair for all other players if you do not do the Dare! If you refuse to do it, we will WARN you that you may be kicked from the game. If you STILL refuse to do so, you will be kicked from the SteamBox and will not be allowed to participate any longer!

• If you are in a RELATIONSHIP or are trying to get in one to the point where you do not feel comfortable doing certain dares, we highly suggest you do not join! The game is hosted in the SteamBox for the potential the Dares or Truths hold! If you freak out because you have to tell someone a dark secret because your boy or girlfriend will get mad, then DO NOT JOIN THE GAME!

• If you are pulled into a Dare, you are allowed to pretty much veto it! For example, if Gus dared Jerry to slap Paula, Paula can veto the Dare since the Dare is not for her! You have to do YOUR Dare, not the Dare of someone else! The Staff will ask you if you are okay with it before it is done! If you are not okay, we will make the Daring person to make another one!

That is pretty much the gist of it, peoples! We all want this night to be super fun! Not filled with potential creepers or crazy nut jobs! You are welcome to join the game at any time during the 6 hours! If you have any questions or concerns, put them in this thread and we will answer accordingly!

Other than that...LETS GET SUPAH' NAUGHTY! >:D

Awww yeaaaaah...

Let's get this STARTED...

So, is this a roleplaying sort of thing, or an actual Truth or Dare game played over the internet? Having issues determining which it is.

No, it's actually us playing the game! You're joining as yourself!

Oh my, this should prove interesting....

Real freaky naughty.

tumblr_ls9f1wHxwi1qfym09o1_500.gif

I am so joining this! It sounds like fun...... *is wondering if she is insane for doing this*

....*squints* .....Alright. Im in. Should be fun~

tumblr_lrydo9TSBd1qggg2u.gif

See you on the other side!

... I shall put myself in as tentative. >.>

So, guess what's tomorrow night at 6?

THAT'S RIGHT. BE THERE AND WE WILL ALL HAVE HOT SEX ON THE STEAMBOX FLOOR ALOT OF FUN! 8D

I don't have work, so I should be able to be there. =)

Not that Ili and Myrn shouldn't come. ;)

*Has nothing planned, will see what he can do*

Meh.

*Walks away and trips on someone's thong*

*IMPORTANT NOTE*
If you are not 18+, you are already not eligible to be in the SteamBox! You HAVE to be 18 or older to participate in the game! If you are not, then we are very sorry! This is for mature audiences only!

I believe that needed to be restated. Also! If you have not yet joined your proper permission group you need to do that! Even if you are 18+ and haven't joined the proper group you won't be able to join this night anyway. SO get that out of the way! ^.^

Forgot about that. Thanks, Cele. Have fun ;D

So, yeah, got switched to Afternoon/Evening shift, I don't get out until 9. Probably won't be able to make it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.