Trust My Rage [Take 2 with flachel421]

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The_Inqueersitor

Original poster
Loki had ambushed Clint when he was out on a mission for S.H.I.E.L.D. Now that he ruled the throne, it was easy to make the occasional getaway, not that he had ever done it until that moment. Loki controlled the Nine Realms, Thor was with Jane in the Midgardian land of Europe, and Odin was locked away in the dungeons where he himself had been kept captive; Odin was disguised was an alien from Nifelheim... Stupid Frost Trolls. They were just Frost Giants only dumber; Loki felt a large amount of disdain for the inferior species.

But he was on Midgard now. There were reports of what could quite possibly be another Infinity Stone. Not only that, but Loki needed to hide in a place that wasn't Asgard. The Other and Thanos would still be looking for him. Despite the fact Thor had insisted he be mourned like a true member of the royal family, that wouldn't be good enough for those... things. So he was on Earth, stuck as Clint Barton... It was a convenient, albeit unpleasant, way to get S.H.I.E.L.D. clearance and get an insight on the inner Avengers workings, particularly Ms. Romanoff.

They had played an interesting mind game the last time he'd been on Midgard. Needless to say, he'd been intrigued ever since... Nobody had ever been able to even act like they were keeping up. Of course, he still believed he'd come out on the better end of that confrontation. Nobody understood that it wasn't his plan... It had never been his plan. It had been him following orders in the best way he could. He swallowed as he exited the vehicle that drove him the apartment that Clint and Nat lived in. He got all the information he would need from Barton before he left him to die in some country in Eastern Europe; Clint wasn't actually dead as far as Loki knew, but he hadn't been in the best shape. He unlocked the door and walked inside. He cleared his throat and tried out his new voice, "Nat, are you home yet?" This was going to take some getting used to...

Natasha was curled up in bed when she heard Clint come home. "I'm in here," she called, snuggling up with her blankets. She'd had a rough day. After killing seven psychotic goons, her body was kind of beat up and she was exhausted. Normally, guys like that wouldn't have caused her any problems, but they had more skill than they had appeared to have.

"Would you order some Chinese food or something? I'm hungry and I don't feel like cooking," she said, hoping Clint heard her. If he hadn't, she was going to have to raise her voice, because she really, really wanted that Chinese food.

She thought about asking how his mission went, but decided to put it off until later. Chinese food, coffee, and a nap first, and then she would talk to Clint about his mission. It's not like his feelings would be hurt if she didn't ask right off the bat. They go on missions so often, there's really no point in asking anymore.

((Hey, sorry about the late reply. I had all kinds of stuff to do, and I'm posting this from my grandmother's house in Pennsylvania. She finally has internet! I'm sorry if this doesn't exactly conform to Natasha, I'm not used to playing canon characters and it's kind of awkward for me. I'm hoping I'll start to get the hang of it soon.))

Status
Not open for further replies.