Trump Rally Riot in Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o3zq8r2lBL1rig87wo1_1280.jpg
Trump says a lot of stupid shit on twitter do you think he really means it. If he does then he's clearly wrong.

• Thank You
Reactions: Allegretto
A Donald Trump supporter who was charged with assault Thursday after sucker-punching a protester at a North Carolina rally was also caught on video saying “we might have to kill him” next time.

Two different states. Punching incident happened in North Carolina. Told ya :p
Oh I did messed it up. I agree with you that the supporter should be punished/arrested for hitting him.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mid
Trump won't send supporters to Sanders' rally, because he's too afraid that someone might rip the wool off their eyes. He wants them where he can keep them under his control.

Trump says a lot of stupid shit on twitter do you think he really means it. If he does then he's clearly wrong.
I think the problem isn't if he means it or not, but whether his supporters think he means it or not. Unfortunately, some of his more extreme fans are going to take some of his language as tacit (if you can call it that at this point) approval of their violent behavior and this will only serve to encourage them to do more shit like what happened in North Carolina.

Trump won't send supporters to Sanders' rally, because he's too afraid that someone might rip the wool off their eyes. He wants them where he can keep them under his control.
This sounds like you think Trump supporters live at his rallies and are never normally exposed to different politicians. :P

In reality what would most likely happen if Trump sent some of his fervent supporters to crash a Sanders rally is they would cause a ruckus, not listen to anything Sanders tries to say to start a dialogue, get ejected eventually, and then decide getting thrown out just confirms all the shit Trump has talked about Sanders. People tend to double down on their beliefs when confronted with contradictory information. That's why propaganda (and all political messaging is propaganda) is so effective: once you have someone convinced, it's damn hard to change their mind, no iron fist needed.

Just to think, we get to have Trump's hideous Muppet mug and some new outrage he's inspired or whatever every day until election day.

2016 is going to be obnoxious as hell.

This sounds like you think Trump supporters live at his rallies and are never normally exposed to different politicians. :P

In reality what would most likely happen if Trump sent some of his fervent supporters to crash a Sanders rally is they would cause a ruckus, not listen to anything Sanders tries to say to start a dialogue, get ejected eventually, and then decide getting thrown out just confirms all the shit Trump has talked about Sanders. People tend to double down on their beliefs when confronted with contradictory information. That's why propaganda (and all political messaging is propaganda) is so effective: once you have someone convinced, it's damn hard to change their mind, no iron fist needed.
There are some who I believe would do this. lol

What I meant was that he's not going to send them off to another rally. Someone might give them an antidote for the Kool-aid, and then where would Trump be? He might actually have to be responsible for his actions, and heaven forbid that happen.

I think the problem isn't if he means it or not, but whether his supporters think he means it or not. Unfortunately, some of his more extreme fans are going to take some of his language as tacit (if you can call it that at this point) approval of their violent behavior and this will only serve to encourage them to do more shit like what happened in North Carolina.
True I can't deny that.

Status
Not open for further replies.