Trump Rally Riot in Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes money, or financial stability, or even the ability for the male to prove support for the female can be a basis for love. If a person really wants money that badly, then it is possible for them to love someone because that someone has money.

My argument still stands because when hard financial times hit, chances are a divorce will happen because the love only exists because of a lavish lifestyle.

Reactions: Mid
My argument still stands because when hard financial times hit, chances are a divorce will happen because the love only exists because of a lavish lifestyle.
Yes. The love would diminish since the reason for the love would diminish. Though, it is a valid thing. I know of a scenario where the female grew up super poor and had almost nothing. Sometimes she didn't even get to eat. She hated that life. Luckily, she was blessed with good genetics and was very beautiful. Since she grew up with nothing, she wanted nothing more than to have money. She wanted her kids to have everything they could possibly want because she had nothing. Since her childhood was so rough, a guy having money was extremely attractive to her. It was one of the main reasons she fell in love.

Granted that is just one situation, and it is a real situation. I knew the girl. But it is still love. Although to most, it would be trivial. Some Goldiggers do actually love their companions because of the money. While some just fake it.

Generally I support reforming the welfare system into a single payee system. That is, scrap the food stamps, scrap all the other middle man crap, and simply refund people their tax money a certain, basic amount per month. Never so much so as to buy everything they could want, but just enough to cover most of the basic essentials. At that point, the people who don't need it get an extra amount of money to invest into the economy however they'd like, and those that do need it can use it as as leg up so that even menial, part time labour can be sufficient to keep their head above water.
The problem with that is some people will not pay enough taxes to pay for other people so richer people's money will be diverted to them to pay off that discrepancy. I am for simplifying the welfare system there is too many programs and different organizations instead of one united and coherent one to consult.

Last edited:
Piggybacking off of Jorick's earlier post, let's all remember to keep from directing comments on each other's character and stick to commenting on the topic, and let's not be hasty to assume that a generalized comment is directed at us personally. 'Kay?

On topic:

I don't condone violence any more than I condone Trump. Chanting and picket signs and other forms of demonstration are all very well, but getting a rally cancelled is not a good excuse for attacking people.

And then this happened.

Trump threatens to send supporters to 'disrupt' Bernie Sanders rallies

Also, you guys need to be realistic. It is all about luck. Not everyone is lucky enough to get married, get a high paying job, afford to go to college or live the "american dream." Many Americans are homeless and let's be real, are you going to go out of your way to give that homeless person a job, place to live, food or money? No? Oh, ok.

I kind of feel like we have become very...selfish and greedy. As a country, people look down on single mothers, homeless, lower (even middle) class and so on. They are considered lazy and a disgrace to the country because they rely on the help the government gives them. You can't afford to eat? Too bad, you and your kids can starve. No place to sleep? There's a bridge over there, just stay away from my lawn. Can't afford school? Get 3 more jobs you bum. No health insurance? Guess you're gonna have to deal with that tumor on your face. Oh your country has gone insane and the cops helped kill your daughters while turning a blind eye to gangs threatening your grandma in order to enlist your son? Too fucking bad, you need to wait 10 years to become a legal citizen. Take your anchor babies back with you!

I am just like O_______O r u srs, brah?

Oh and I aint gonna marry no old ass man for his money (if i had kids and was a single mother) cause I have morals. And using people is wrong.

Also...

/shoves @Jorick & @Astaroth in a box. Tosses it into the ocean.

• Love
Reactions: SacredWarrior
I kind of feel like we have become very...selfish and greedy. As a country, people look down on single mothers, homeless, lower (even middle) class and so on. They are considered lazy and a disgrace to the country because they rely on the help the government gives them. You can't afford to eat? Too bad, you and your kids can starve. No place to sleep? There's a bridge over there, just stay away from my lawn. Can't afford school? Get 3 more jobs you bum. No health insurance? Guess you're gonna have to deal with that tumor on your face. Oh your country has gone insane and the cops helped kill your daughters while turning a blind eye to gangs threatening your grandma in order to enlist your son? Too fucking bad, you need to wait 10 years to become a legal citizen. Take your anchor babies back with you!
tumblr_n1exhcveAz1t7rcb5o1_500.gif

That is very true and my mom and I had to deal with that bullshit sometimes. Luckily I always shut them up with a witty retort and even punched/kicked some of them. You just mentioned a good reason why I despise humanity.

All I have to say:

Trump is a Genius.

• Nice Execution!
Okay, I find the law about protesting with Secret Service members around a bit suspicious. How many times has Obama been protested? How many times have other presidents been posted and there's never been anyone to come out and say that there's such a law in effect? I'm not saying it's not true, I don't protest, because I don't see much of a point in it myself. The only way to truly change things is to hit where it hurts. Unfortunately, I can't hit Drumpf in his pocket, so I'm going to hit him at the ballot by voting for anyone else but him.
Sadly, the mindless sheep will obey their wolf, and trot along to cause problems, when Sanders isn't even the culprit here. However, I don't think Sanders is going to run away like a little bitch, unlike Drumpf who hides behind Secret Service members. For someone who makes a lot of talk about wanting to punch people in the face to his supporters, it's funny that when he has the opportunity to actually do so, he cowers.

And if I'm not mistaken, every candidate has Secret Service members. Doesn't that mean he'd be sending his supporters to be arrested?

Sadly, the mindless sheep will obey their wolf, and trot along to cause problems, when Sanders isn't even the culprit here. However, I don't think Sanders is going to run away like a little bitch, unlike Drumpf who hides behind Secret Service members. For someone who makes a lot of talk about wanting to punch people in the face to his supporters, it's funny that when he has the opportunity to actually do so, he cowers.
Sanders is a bit of a wimp though.

Reactions: Windsong
Sanders is a bit of a wimp though.

He's also an old man with two screaming women in his face. He's not a wuss. He's smart. You don't ever argue with a pissed off woman. If all men knew that, there would be quite a few less problems in the world.

He's also an old man with two screaming women in his face. He's not a wuss. He's smart. You don't ever argue with a pissed off woman. If all men knew that, there would be quite a few less problems in the world.
Those women are firstly trespassing his rally and yelling like a bunch of five year olds to an old man. I would just call security and throw them out. And no women are capable of reason even if they're being emotional.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Windsong
I think the issue was more that there were two screaming, belligerent people in his face with aggressive body language who were making threats to shut down the event. His personnel jumped in because it was their job, and when Bernie did try to talk to one of them she was completely not receptive. There's really not much he could have done without stooping to their level or giving them ammunition. Everything was pretty much decided the minute they jumped onstage.

Those women are firstly trespassing his rally and yelling like a bunch of five year olds to an old man. I would just call security and throw them out. And no women are capable of reason even if they're being emotional.
He and Clinton took the more humane approach with BLM. Letting them vent was their way of giving them a venue without outright showing support of their cause. At the end of the day, all the candidates are looking for voters, and I think he thought he could score a few more numbers if he simply let them scream instead of shutting them down like he should have. BLM is something I can't really agree with though. If they were active in their communities trying to stop black on black crime and gangs, which inevitably leads to the cops coming after them, than I might have some sympathy for their cause. Because their focus is mostly on anti-cop sentiment I just can't listen to anything they have to say.

I'd say that he reacted with maturity and restraint.
I mean sure but a leader also as be to able to stand up for himself when needed.
There's really not much he could have done without stooping to their level or giving them ammunition. Everything was pretty much decided the minute they jumped onstage.
Well they were in the wrong and later called everyone racists including sanders. Not very excusable.

Trump wants to look into paying legal fees of some old man who punched another in the face. So in a way, he is rewarding violence.
The protesters started the violence they're not innocent at all. The old man could also being acting in self defense when a bunch of crazy protesters are trying to assault you. Trump can do whatever he wants with his money I don't really think he's condoning violence when liberals/far leftists are the people starting riots and injuring people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.