Trump never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.
12239507_10154397288483266_4628599283043534028_n.jpg

In all seriousness though.
Trump is a raving Lunatic, whose only been given fuel to be even more insane due to the recent Paris Attack.

The man might just be a genius. =__= What better way to make gobs and gobs and gobs of money and subtly control the world, than to play the fool? All the outrage against his crazy just makes him more infamous. And the more infamy he gets, the more people offer him money to make appearances and do things so people have a chance to cry more outrage about him. o__o With a stone heart and brass balls, you can make BANK.

Bah. It's mentalities like this that have been getting under my skin. Turning Syrians away because of their heritage would be like claiming every Baptist is in support of Westboro. That all white people support the KKK, or that all Germans were nazis. Turning away broken families and dying children in the face of assuming they're all terrorists because of where they come from is ridiculous, in my humble opinion. This generalization of culture is getting out of hand and at this point, there's no telling what the total death count will be when it's all over with. People are being blinded and split by hatred. "We're going to have a country again." ...At what cost? There's no telling how far the state of the world will escalate. /endrant

Reactions: Shiri
The man might just be a genius. =__= What better way to make gobs and gobs and gobs of money and subtly control the world, than to play the fool? All the outrage against his crazy just makes him more infamous. And the more infamy he gets, the more people offer him money to make appearances and do things so people have a chance to cry more outrage about him. o__o With a stone heart and brass balls, you can make BANK.
You cracked the Trump code. I've been saying this since the beginning. He's getting rich with every obscenity out of his mouth, the media is supporting it, and we the people are all to happy to shovel them both money.

Reactions: Brovo
I mean. Judging from what you see and read on the net, even on this site from time to time, he has quite a few people who fully subscribe to Trump Logic.

I'll take a boisterous and outrageous business tycoon over career politicians any day.

United States politics are fucked anyway. Big business buys out politicians for favors in broad daylight and no one bothers to stand up to them.

But hey, most states are doing exactly what he talks about: NO MIGRANTS FROM OVERSEAS.

Trump never surprises me anymore.

We get it, you are using the attack to push your ideas.

I'll take a boisterous and outrageous business tycoon over career politicians any day.

United States politics are fucked anyway. Big business buys out politicians for favors in broad daylight and no one bothers to stand up to them.

But hey, most states are doing exactly what he talks about: NO MIGRANTS FROM OVERSEAS.

I'll take a career politicians over any outrageous business tycoon men, who (I am for such) don't know shit about running a country.

I don't understand why you would want a business man running our country over a career politician, but oh well. I guess that I am not far-right enough to understand what you mean by that.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mid
If Trump wins the election, and I'm seriously giving most Americans a great deal of credit by saying 'if', I'm moving to Canada. I'd rather vote for Rosanne Barr. She was on the ballet last election, so why the hell not?

Reactions: TheGreyWarden
Trump never surprises me anymore.

We get it, you are using the attack to push your ideas.

I'll take a career politicians over any outrageous business tycoon men, who (I am for such) don't know shit about running a country.

I don't understand why you would want a business man running our country over a career politician, but oh well. I guess that I am not far-right enough to understand what you mean by that.
Nah. Not worth my time. Fuck politics and people that want to talk about it in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
All these people talking about moving to other countries remind me of all the people who said they were gonna stop watching Game of Thrones after the last season.

They always come back.

Trump's not going to get in, mark my words. He's a side-show, an attraction, and considering what he's been doing in this campain; one of the best things to happen to the Democratic presidential bid. Seriously, he tore the Republican plans apart, any sense of unity has been tossed out the window.

We already know how this will end, the Rupublicans will choose someone they think is the safest and most moderate bet, just like before, trying to pander to people who don't vote republican anyway and alienating their hardcore. And the Democrats have intended to support Clinton since 2013, as much as I love Sanders, he never had a faction of a chance. Even the haphazard Democratic debate shedual was obviously planned to give Hillary as little vulnerability to criticism as possible.

If people really want a say in politics, they have to go third party, and that will never happen.

So my prediction is that we will find ourselves with another President Clinton, who's term will be a carbon copy of Obama's except with less progressive thinking and even more indecision and corruption.

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Eww, wait, they're from some funny foreign country with a different religion? Nah, fuck that. Send them back. Don't want 'em. Disregard all that other shit."

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Eww, wait, they're from some funny foreign country with a different religion? Nah, fuck that. Send them back. Don't want 'em. Disregard all that other shit."
Don't forget the masses that don't integrate. Hate equal rights. Despise the LBGTBBQ community. And want handouts simply for arriving.

Pretty sure all this bullshit Trump's stirring about is nothing more than a massive publicity stunt to keep himself in the limelight and to keep other avenues of income soaring. This is Paris Hilton-level PR genius. I mean, as the adage goes, all publicity is good publicity. I'm also pretty sure the man has no intention of actually serving as President, and only wants to see how far he can get. Besides, it'll just make his name that much more of a household name. And like I said... it'll make him more money.

Also, as stated earlier, fuck all politicians and fuck anyone that wants the job. They're all sociopaths. People that want these jobs are terrifying, evil people, bar none. I guarantee it.

Reactions: Windsong
Don't forget the masses that don't integrate. Hate equal rights. Despise the LBGTBBQ community. And want handouts simply for arriving.
Oh. I see even in a thread about american politics, Winsong sho doesn't live in europe, push his anti-refugee, anti-immigration, hatefilled anti-muslim message :D

Reactions: Flame
... Can we just laugh at the comic I posted instead of getting all serious again?

Please?

Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.