Trump and his very...er

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the matter? Never see someone with a differing opinion?
No, I see plenty of differing opinions, and they're all fine and dandy. You just often seem to try to antagonize people with yours.

However I probably shouldn't have mentioned it, because that'll just derail the thread. My bad!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
12801172_977018115724922_824235356148716481_n.jpg

I am biased. I abhor Drumpf. Still doesn't change the fact that the dude has tiny baby hands.....and if you go by the theory that Rubio was talking about.....

large.jpg

That's what I now picture every time someone mentions his hands.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mid
LOL.

Remember, guys. Dongs make decisions.
Which is why everyone should ask themselves....

Do we really want a guy who's insecure about his penis size in charge of our country? Think of all the stupid shit guys with little peckers do to prove themselves. And think about how he responds to be criticized. How's that going to work for diplomatic relations?

I can just imagine a conversation with Putin. Putin makes a comment about the rug on top of Drumpf's head, and the next thing you know it's WW3.

• Nice Execution!
Which is why everyone should ask themselves....

Do we really want a guy who's insecure about his penis size in charge of our country? Think of all the stupid shit guys with little peckers do to prove themselves. And think about how he responds to be criticized. How's that going to work for diplomatic relations?

I can just imagine a conversation with Putin. Putin makes a comment about the rug on top of Drumpf's head, and the next thing you know it's WW3.
Y'know, I'm not all that concerned about a president with a small dick. I could probably list a hundred items of greater concern as far as this dweeb goes. :P

• Nice Execution!
No, I see plenty of differing opinions, and they're all fine and dandy. You just often seem to try to antagonize people with yours.

However I probably shouldn't have mentioned it, because that'll just derail the thread. My bad!

I saw nothing aggressive about that post, your reply, implying that he was either a troll or just dumb, yeah, that was uncalled for. There's uneasiaarily hostile comments on all sides of the argument. And I get the feel you don't mind differing opinions so long as they're ones you believe yourself.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Windsong
Y'know, I'm not all that concerned about a president with a small dick. I could probably list a hundred items of greater concern as far as this dweeb goes. :P
It's not the size that's troubling. It's:

1. How he handles criticism.
  2. The fact that he brought it up in a political debate where it has no place.
  3. That he thinks people care what size his penis is, or that he even has one.
As for everything else, the dude has a lot more issues he should be worrying about and his dick has nothing to do with any of them. The fact that he's tossing out anyone who opposes him from his rallies is down right terrifying when you look at the big picture for the future. We're going to live in a world of censorship, and that's not paranoia. Anyone who thinks Drumpf is going to better this country has been watching and listening with blinders and ear plugs.

To be fair, he made the penis joke because he was actually getting shit in the media for his dick size. lmao.

But yeah, Drumpf is our Future President. He is nigh untouchable right now. LO AND BEHOLD OUR FUTURE GLORIOUS LEADER!!

To be fair, he made the penis joke because he was actually getting shit in the media for his dick size. lmao.

But yeah, Drumpf is our Future President. He is nigh untouchable right now. LO AND BEHOLD OUR FUTURE GLORIOUS LEADER!!
Everyone knows it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean. Trumps a dingy on still waters, so he's fucked either way. Same can't be said for the women he paid to marry him.

Everyone knows it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean. Trumps a dingy on still waters, so he's fucked either way. Same can't be said for the women he paid to marry him.
You mean that illegal immigrant that, through his definition, needs to be deported? kek

You mean that illegal immigrant that, through his definition, needs to be deported? kek
Whatever she is. We all know the only size she's worried about is the size of his wallet. I doubt she's even seen his orange mushroom since they've been married.

Whatever she is. We all know the only size she's worried about is the size of his wallet. I doubt she's even seen his orange mushroom since they've been married.
It was a joke on the irony of the fact that his wife is an immigrant, and Drumpf says America should say NO to immigrants, period. :P

But your statement is accurate too!

(Opening this Thread with the Drumpf App)

large.gif

Seriously though, the Republican Party has gotten so childish I'm surprised anyone even views them as a legitimate party right now...
And that has nothing to do with their political stances, it's just that they way they're handling debates right now should be the last thing you expect out of a Nations leader.
I can't tell if @Windsong actually believes most of the stuff he posts, or if he just tries really hard to get a rise out of most of the posters here. We will never know.
To be fair, Donald Trump is actually treating this election like a Game Show.

If Trump becomes President, I'll be building a nice big wall between me and him (aka on the Canadian-US border). #sorrynotsorry

Seriously though, the Republican Party has gotten so childish I'm surprised anyone even views them as a legitimate party right now...
And that has nothing to do with their political stances, it's just that they way they're handling debates right now should be the last thing you expect out of a Nations leader.
I take no shame in volunteering for the Republican Party, both in my county and my state. What we're seeing with the likes of Trump is decades-worth of anger that is being released in one, massive (and more importantly) orange explosion. It's chaotic and destructive, but may pass over by the next election cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.